• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mrs. Hoppes

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2008
    New Goshen
    The bacon is really good and their biscuts and gravy goes very quick.

As for the distance, Valley Grill is located in the same spot as a motel called the Royal Inn.

Mrs. Hoppes

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2008
    New Goshen
    It's about 2 hours. From the restaurant to Indy (VA) takes us about 90 minutes.

You can run 46 straight into Terre Haute.

As for when, how does the 1st sound for everyone? That will (hopefully) give everyone a chance to plan (gas, finances, bail money (ha-ha)) accordingly.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    It's about 2 hours. From the restaurant to Indy (VA) takes us about 90 minutes.

You can run 46 straight into Terre Haute.

As for when, how does the 1st sound for everyone? That will (hopefully) give everyone a chance to plan (gas, finances, bail money (ha-ha)) accordingly.

It'd have to be a saturday for me...I work 6:30am to about 3 or 4 in the afternoon, monday thru friday.

Mr.Hoppes

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2008
    New Goshen IN
    Valley Grill
    2170 N 3rd St
    Terre Haute, IN 47804
    812-235-9500

It is a resturant attached to a motel. If you put the adress above into a map search engine such as Mapquest.com it will give you various routes.

I 70 and IN 41 intersect, and IN 40 and IN 41 interesect. They are approximately 5 miles North of the interesection of I 70.

Pm me for any other directional needs.

BTW is everyone ok with non smoking?

Mrs. Hoppes

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2008
    New Goshen
    Question: Are children normally allowed or welcome at these things? Our children will be with us and I don't want to surprise anyone who is not prepared for small children.

If it is a problem, I can sit at a separate table with them.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    How far is that from the Kankakee river? I'd love to come but I know you folks are not only an hour ahead of me, but I think you are also over 2+ hours drive? Am I correct?

It would be a fun way to bring out the fancy BBQ guns because Vigo county/Terre Haute seem to be very 'anti' O.C.

Mrs. Hoppes

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2008
    New Goshen
    Kankakee is about 3 hours from Terre Haute and we are an hour ahead. So for a 9:00am breakfast, you would have to leave at 5:00 to account for time change.

We are about an hour from Danville, IL if that is any help.

Also, it is a straight shot down SR63 (Indiana) to the restaurant so travel is relatively easy.

Mrs. Hoppes

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2008
    New Goshen
    I'm thinking 9:00 for breakfast, so between 6:30 and 7:00.

I was just thinking "How are we going to recognize each other" but then I thought "Duh! Gun!"

Yes, I am a seasonal blond. Thankfully, fall is in the air and my hair is starting to turn back to being brown again.

GetA2J

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Terre Haute,Indiana
    I know about everyone else here. Saturday 10/04/08 is a steel match at Riley conservation club. Maybe we could have a late lunch or something like that.
    After all I usually open carry to matches/ range anyway.

I would love to meet greet and eat with ingo'ers right here in my home town!!!

I did go to the INGO mexican dinner on a saturday some months ago in Indianapolis.

Top Bottom