• ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    The population of Ellison's district is 3 percent or 4 percent Muslim, he said. Since his election to Congress in 2006, another Muslim also has been voted in: Democrat Andre Carson of Indiana.

No ****.......... from the late un-great Julia Carson fame.

haldir

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2008
    Goshen
    I think it has been clear for a long time that the Muslim world only needed a big hug from an enlightened leader like the ONE. They will love us now...

Wonder how this fits in with the attack he allowed into Pakistan that killed 8.

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    If the O can do it more power to him as the saying goes. A saying only, no more power.

However,the Muslim world must agree to OUR Terms. Among those terms are the most easy for them to do, such as: they must lay down their arms, they must stop their terrorism EVERYWHERE in EVERY CORNER OF THE WORLD and they must stop oppression of their fellow Muslim people (I believe there are good Muslims being oppressed). WE THE PEOPE will give NO CONSESSIONS. I believe we do not need to. Well, maybe one consession: we will promise to export BACON to them.

Simple stuff like this is all WE THE PEOPLE asks, or at least this is part of the consessions I would require if I were the President.

Many of the Atlanta Falcon's ex-QB (forgot his name) fighting dogs have been redeamed and now are good dogs. The few bad dogs that did not adjust well to humans had to be put down. I believe good things can also happen with bad muslims. The bad muslims who do not adjust to being human, well, you know what must happen......

My 2 cents and some change.

Last edited:

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    I like your optimism but muslim(extremist) have been that way for hundreds of years, I think it will take more than 4 to change that.

MinuteManMike

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Lawrence, IN
    This is hardly a surprise from the new Messiah. And the linked article lies: Obama is not a Christian.

We've meddled in their affairs for over half a century. That's way more than long enough. How about we just bug out of their countries and leave them to their own devices?

We have zero legal or moral authority to be the WORLD POLICE. It's a fool's errand to even try.

Top Bottom