• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    Is this actually negativity about Obama from the media... the aporkolpse is coming!

FACT CHECK: Obama disowns deficit he helped shape

WASHINGTON – "That wasn't me," President Barack [COLOR=#000000! important]Obama[/COLOR] said on his 100th day in office, disclaiming responsibility for the huge budget deficit waiting for him on Day One.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090430/ap_on_go_pr_wh/us_fact_check_obama

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Love this one...

OBAMA: "Number one, we inherited a $1.3 trillion deficit. ... That wasn't me. Number two, there is almost uniform consensus among economists that in the middle of the biggest crisis, financial crisis, since the Great Depression, we had to take extraordinary steps. So you've got a lot of Republican economists who agree that we had to do a stimulus package and we had to do something about the banks. Those are one-time charges, and they're big, and they'll make our deficits go up over the next two years." — in Missouri.
    THE FACTS:
    Congress, under Democratic control in 2007 and 2008, controlled the purse strings that led to the deficit Obama inherited. A Republican president, George W. Bush, had a role, too: He signed the legislation.
    Obama supported the emergency bailout package in Bush's final months — a package Democratic leaders wanted to make bigger.

F***en liar! He asked Bush to sign that bill in the last days of Bush's term. F**en Bush did it as well. Both of them are guilty of this mess. Worse them both of them is our idiot Congress who added so much PORK to the bills that it's almost poetic that we know have swine flu.

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    Let's not forget that both McCain and Obama voted in favor of Bush's $700 billion bank bailout bill. Your face sir, it has egg on it.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Let's not forget that both McCain and Obama voted in favor of Bush's $700 billion bank bailout bill. Your face sir, it has egg on it.

No Fletch it does not have egg. McCain I already lumped in my comment that about our idiot congress. Since McCain is also part of congress. THEY ARE ALL GUILTYT!!! Every congress person that vote for the stimulus bill is guilty! ALL OF THEM NEED TO LOSE THEIR JOB FOR THIS.

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    No Fletch it does not have egg. McCain I already lumped in my comment that about our idiot congress. Since McCain is also part of congress. THEY ARE ALL GUILTYT!!! Every congress person that vote for the stimulus bill is guilty! ALL OF THEM NEED TO LOSE THEIR JOB FOR THIS.

Sorry, I wasn't clear. My final sentence was intended to be addressed to the Obamessiah.

Besides, I'd never call you "sir". I respect you too much for that. :cheers:

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    Wow and from AP no less.

Can anyone explain this bunch of **** in any more detail?
    The budget plan written by the Democrats gives them the option of denying Republicans the normal right to block health care with a Senate filibuster. The filibuster tactic requires 60 votes to overcome, making it the GOP's main weapon to ensure a bipartisan outcome. The rules set by the budget mean that majority Democrats could potentially pass health care legislation without any Republican votes, sacrificing bipartisanship to achieve their goals.

Top Bottom