• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LordTio3

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 12, 2010
    McCordsville
    Well, this morning after several calls-to-action to contact high-ranking elected officials on the topic of resisting the new 2013 Assault Weapons Band, I logged on to draft another e-mail to our president (my 13th), and found the following...

qn4bz.jpg

The e-mail server to the president is down. During possibly the most critical period of political debate over the restrictions of our most innate and inalienable rights, our direct line of communication to the president has collapsed.

Now, is this because collectively across the country, we have overloaded and crashed the server that services the white-house's US Citizen Inbox? Or has the currently political administration just put their fingers in their ears?

I'm curious about the consensus. Anyone?

~LT

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Its a website. It needs regular maintenance and updates like anyother website.

Even INGO goes down every once in awhile.

Dont break out the tin foil just yet.

revsaxon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plano, TX
    This is very unsurprising, and given the day a good call by the guys running the servers. When doing maintance to public facing servers do it on weekends for less disruptions.

gunman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2009
    Jasper Co.
    as a member of the white house petition site i recieved a very cleverly written email accompanied by a video from the white house approximately a week ago. a statement by obama in the email assured my that he fully supported the 2nd amendment and ALL responsible gun owners no matter what their intended purpose. i replied through a link they embeded in the email for comments/concerns.. and checked a box requesting reply. i laid out all of his previous statements about guns and his continued support for laws that only restrict responsible gun owners as politely and unbiased as possible...still no reply. the man is clearly a liar who lives on the generous end of double standards and no amount of reasoning will deter him from trying to trample your rights

Top Bottom