• ...and so much more!
  • Floater

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2012
    Chesterton
    powerstrokin said:
    Cut off the hands of the puppet master, and you free the puppet.
    So, who's the puppet master? I don't disagree that the two parties are essentially one party. There's little difference between them and between the various stuffed shirts they put forward every election cycle.

However, I find it hard to wrap my mind around the idea that there is some grand puppet master pulling the strings of said stuffed shirts, regardless of party affiliation.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Obama Order Urges Rule Review to Boost U.S. Company Trade - Businessweek
    “Today’s executive order marks a paradigm shift for U.S. regulators by directing them to take the international implications of their work into account in a consistent and comprehensive way,” Sean Heather, vice president of the chamber’s Center for Global Regulatory Cooperation, said in an e-mailed statement.

New Obama Executive Order Pushes Us Closer To A North American Union And A One World Economic System
    The globalization of the world economy has accelerated under Obama, and this latest executive order represents a fundamental change in U.S. economic policy. Now federal regulators will be required to "harmonize" their work with the international community.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lls_cUwvdX4

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    So, who's the puppet master? I don't disagree that the two parties are essentially one party. There's little difference between them and between the various stuffed shirts they put forward every election cycle.

However, I find it hard to wrap my mind around the idea that there is some grand puppet master pulling the strings of said stuffed shirts, regardless of party affiliation.

Rothschilds family.

Soros.

superjoe76

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 21, 2011
    Allen County

Money and power!

Floater

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2012
    Chesterton
    So George Soros is funding Romney? Or he's just gonna be pulling his strings if elected?

There are definitely puppet masters on either side of the political spectrum, but I still find it hard to believe that there is one puppet master controlling both sides of the political spectrum.

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    So George Soros is funding Romney? Or he's just gonna be pulling his strings if elected?

There are definitely puppet masters on either side of the political spectrum, but I still find it hard to believe that there is one puppet master controlling both sides of the political spectrum.

Do some research... you may be surprised what you find.

I wish you well in your search.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica

If elected, Romney would pack his a White House with members of the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) like every other administration for the last 90 years. The CFR is a private club, or think-tank, comprised of around 4,000 elites in the fields of business, banking, government, media, and academia. The group is pretty openly globalist and advocates policies that erode American sovereignty. And they are always pro-foreign-intervention in all the world's affairs. This is the establishment that keeps every administration on the same general course. And if you don't play ball with the Establishment, they make sure you go away. They own the airwaves.

Top Bottom