• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    He's obviously an andriod. How else could he have such ripped abs and toned arms from riding a desk all day?

All this, plus popping up out of the cracks in the Chicago concrete and becoming president within a few short years. It still defies my understanding that anyone could appear from anonymity and become president is such a compact period of time.

John Galt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 18, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    All this, plus popping up out of the cracks in the Chicago concrete and becoming president within a few short years. It still defies my understanding that anyone could appear from anonymity and become president is such a compact period of time.

Turtle on a fence post ...

How did he get there?
    Who put him there?
    Why is he there?

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah

not to get side tracked but many folks used to claim he was the anti christ the way he appeared on the scene and arose to power the way he did. while it is strange and maybe other worldly i KNOW obama is not the anti christ......

the anti christ would never need a tele prompter

jake

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    not to get side tracked but many folks used to claim he was the anti christ the way he appeared on the scene and arose to power the way he did. while it is strange and maybe other worldly i KNOW obama is not the anti christ......

the anti christ would never need a tele prompter

jake

I never believed that he was bright enough for that job. The problem is that just because some people came up with some untenable ideas, that doesn't make him right and proper. The popular argument from his apologists, that the apparent craziness of the least rational of his critics makes all criticism, particularly his lack of traceable background, a nonsensical concern (while it is imperative that we be bombarded with Mitt Romney strapping a pet carrier to the roof of the car before the average Obama voter was born or a sophomoric stunt he pulled before we were born).

If we want to get dangerously close to the rules pertaining to theology, I will say that I considered the possibility that he may be a precursor which serves to prepare the people to accept such a leader at such a time he may appear.

John Galt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 18, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    If we want to get dangerously close to the rules pertaining to theology, I will say that I considered the possibility that he may be a precursor which serves to prepare the people to accept such a leader at such a time he may appear.

Who's to say the Anti-Christ is a person and not an ideology ........

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Who's to say the Anti-Christ is a person and not an ideology ........

There are some attributes listed such as understanding difficult problems, sometimes rendered understanding 'dark sayings' or difficult puzzles, depending on which translation you read which I would consider applicable only to an individual human being. Then again, I have been wrong before and probably will manage it at least one more time this lifetime! :):

John Galt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 18, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    There are some attributes listed such as understanding difficult problems, sometimes rendered understanding 'dark sayings' or difficult puzzles, depending on which translation you read which I would consider applicable only to an individual human being. Then again, I have been wrong before and probably will manage it at least one more time this lifetime! :):

2,000 years from now, would archeologists understand what we currently refer to as "The Big Apple" as being the New York that is listed in the maps they find?

Different times, different interpretations ...

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    I always joke that Obama (or insert your person of choice) is not the anti-Christ. Bill Gates is.

But in all seriousness if the Bible is to be believed, and I think it is, the world will have to get a lot worse before it sees the anti-Christ. IMO we're nowhere near there yet.

Obama is just a buffoon who watches ESPN all day at 1600. Wait to see what insiders say after he leaves office.

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    I always joke that Obama (or insert your person of choice) is not the anti-Christ. Bill Gates is.

But in all seriousness if the Bible is to be believed, and I think it is, the world will have to get a lot worse before it sees the anti-Christ. IMO we're nowhere near there yet.

Obama is just a buffoon who watches ESPN all day at 1600. Wait to see what insiders say after he leaves office.

It would be interesting to discuss but INGO rules.

I will say i do believe rhe bible is true. How much worse it needs to get? Very interesting indeed!

Jake

.45 Dave

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Anderson
    I honestly don't know why this is even being discussed. I mean all of you act like we have a choice and there will actually be elections in November.:dunno:

longbarrel

Expert
    Rating - 91.7%
    22   2   0
    Nov 1, 2008
    Central Indiana
    My question is why was I required to present significantly more proof of citizenship and identity to drive a truck than he was required to present to be president (and I don't even get my finger on the nukes!)? Had he been given equal scrutiny, this entire fiasco would have been put to rest one way or the other before it became a national problem.

It's not a national problem, it's an ingo problem.

Top Bottom