Obama receives the Nobel Peace prize????

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

hookedonjeep

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    With the other Sheepdogs
    Did anyone else see what was all over the news this morning...... that Obamatard is going to receive the Nobel Peace Prize? Did you hear that the vote took place just 2 weeks AFTER he took office? And, did you hear that the votes for him are based on his work in reducing global nuclear proliferation, and for his work on world peace?

Maybe it's just me, but there were other good candidates in line to receive that prize....... ones that had ACTUALLY accomplished something to merit their nominations........versus a Sub-Par Community Organizer from the most corrupt, and crime riddled city in America; who, through a massive fraud against our great nation, LIED his way into the most powerful position we have.......

From the news reports that I heard, the judges admitted to giving him the award for his "spirit", and for the "potential outcome" of his "work". What a crock of shiite! If anyone were going to receive the Nobel Peace Prize for reduction of Nuclear Arms - it should have been Ronald Regan. In recent history, he had done the most to reduce the world's stockpiles..... NOT OBAMATARD!

Just goes to show that the Sheeple are willing to heap praise on our glorious leader before he actually DOES anything! :xmad::xmad::xmad:

I still hope that I am going to wake up any moment now, and realize it was all a horrible nightmare........:puke:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom