• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Any candidate who is not against all the current gun laws that infringe upon the second amendment (pretty much every single gun law then) is anti-gun in my opinion.

Both candidates are.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Any candidate who is not against all the current gun laws that infringe upon the second amendment (pretty much every single gun law then) is anti-gun in my opinion.

Both candidates are.

I know he won't win but I'm a big fan of Johnson's stance on the 2nd.

Solitaire

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Indy

Both candidates are.

I'd wager that 90% of Americans are anti-gun then, by your definition.

jdwhitak

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Feb 25, 2012
    If Obama wanted a AWB he would have introduced a bill by now. Romney has been running for president for many years now and will say anything as well. I can't believe anyone believes what a politician has to say about anything. Actions are more important than words!

.38 Special

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2012
    I'm not sure if Obama or Romney have even shot a gun.
    It's laughable to listen to them stutter and dance around the subject. "Automatic guns have always been illegal" :laugh: What a knee slapper

but more comical than that is Romney's failed attempt at Fast & Furious and Obama's changing the subject from guns to education and never referring back to guns... that was clearing done on purpose. I was a little surprised Romney didn't bring it back on the subject of guns.

Solitaire

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Indy
    Because you follow the laws doesn't mean you agree with them.

That's true. But I bet that you would have a hard time finding a lot of support for unfettered access to fully automatic weapons, or a repeal of laws which prohibit the possession of arms by felons or mentally ill people. Outside of a gun forum, I mean.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I'd wager that 90% of Americans are anti-gun then, by your definition.

Common sense gun control has been brought up quite a few times with people supporting it. Some don't shoot or own ARs or AKs and don't think people need them. Some don't see the need for semi auto shotguns. 90% is a bit low.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I'm not sure if Obama or Romney have even shot a gun.
    It's laughable to listen to them stutter and dance around the subject. "Automatic guns have always been illegal" :laugh: What a knee slapper

but more comical than that is Romney's failed attempt at Fast & Furious and Obama's changing the subject from guns to education and never referring back to guns... that was clearing done on purpose. I was a little surprised Romney didn't bring it back on the subject of guns.

Some of the anti-gun people obviously never shot a gun, dont know anything about them and are affraid of them, but you also have some that are just against other people (mainly outside of police and military) owning guns.

Solitaire

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Indy
    Common sense gun control has been brought up quite a few times with people supporting it. Some don't shoot or own ARs or AKs and don't think people need them. Some don't see the need for semi auto shotguns. 90% is a bit low.

You are probably right, 90% does seem a little low, now that I think about it. I don't personally know anyone who thinks that mentally ill people should be legally allowed to own a firearm. Same with felons, at least those convicted of violent felonies.

WWIIIDefender

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Saudi Arabia
    It doesn't matter. They both support the NDAA. If you can be assasinated, detained indefinetly without trial or black bagged and sent to a foreign country to be tortured. All inside the United States as an American citizen with out due prossess or even being accussed of anything, then you only have the illusion of the 2nd ammendment anyways.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    That's true. But I bet that you would have a hard time finding a lot of support for unfettered access to fully automatic weapons, or a repeal of laws which prohibit the possession of arms by felons or mentally ill people. Outside of a gun forum, I mean.

Full auto guns are not more dangerous than semi-auto guns so I dont see why they need more restrictions and im especially against the registration of those guns.

I bet many people would agree with me if they were not actually brainwashed by the media who always tell them how evil full-auto guns are. :rolleyes:

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    You are probably right, 90% does seem a little low, now that I think about it. I don't personally know anyone who thinks that mentally ill people should be legally allowed to own a firearm. Same with felons, at least those convicted of violent felonies.

Find me and you can meet someone that has no problem with a violent felon legally obtaining a firearm after they've served their sentence and are free again (including parole terms). They should have every right to protect their families. If their crime was horrific enough that they can't be trusted, should they really be out walking the streets?

Top Bottom