• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Sigh...AP, huh?

Is there nothing racist white journalists won't stop at, in their attempt to demean, discredit, and ensure the failure of the First Black President?

(insert purple as needed)

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    He learned it from Alinsky. It started primarily with Stalin. What bothers me is that the press is so complicit. There are no outcries, no complaints. They just go along with it to their own eventual destruction. Whether the media or the country will go down first remains to be seen. I have to say that I laughed out loud at this extreme understatement in the report: "The report notes President Barack Obama came into office pledging an open, transparent government after criticizing the Bush administration's secrecy, 'but he has fallen short of his promise.'" How about flat-out LIED? What a load of :poop:.

spectre327

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2011
    Seymour, Indiana
    my opinion, is that the the government and media are in one big game, whether sided or not, where there is marginal give and take. "provide the public with a distraction and keep in good standing or else risk complete replacement"

Plinker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I thought this was worthy of posting. It describes the extent that Obama'a administration will go to ensure secrecy and shutdown the press. They are also creating their own press and propaganda to bypass the press.

News from The Associated Press

Part of that article referenced the Obama Administration's defense by stating they're the only administration that has published White House visitor logs. Well guess what? White House takes down White House visitor logs | The Daily Caller

Top Bottom