• ...and so much more!
  • DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    I recently purchased an O Light Seeker from another member, and am well pleased with it. But I had something happen last night I thought I'd share.
    I was sitting in my easy chair, just minding my own dxmn business, when my left thigh started to feel warm. This intensified after awhile, so I reached into my front jeans pocket, pulled out my o light, and found this.

Evidently it'd been shorting on the clippers. I'm just glad I didn't shuck me knickers off in the laundry room and go to bed with it doing that. Might've woke up dead.

Attachments

• 16143766561254649898485680561823.jpg
      16143766561254649898485680561823.jpg
      1.9 MB · Views: 33

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    I've burnt a hole in one of my pockets from a M2R Warrior Pro. It was caused by my keys hanging from my belt loop. Now I make sure there is no metal any were around it and never had a problem since that.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    There is a name I haven't heard in awhile. Met the guy once in a liquor store. The dude was tiny, maybe 5 foot six. Definitely had an aura about him. I watched that mess live on tv. The dude had a limited vocabulary.
    I stumbled upon him when watching Indiana’s most insane crimes or something like that. I spent an entire night watching the interviews and tv broadcasts. Really interesting.

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    There is a name I haven't heard in awhile. Met the guy once in a liquor store. The dude was tiny, maybe 5 foot six. Definitely had an aura about him. I watched that mess live on tv. The dude had a limited vocabulary.

He was actually a nice guy. I talked to him several times when I was a kid. My mom was a high school friend of his and she said he was quiet but always a gentleman, which is what I found him to be.

My friends were scared to death of him until I went up, introduced myself, and started talking to him.

trimman83

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    Warren Park
    I will look up what an Olight is, have no clue.

After they let Tony kiritsis out, I was shopping at Don's guns on Lafayette. I was walking out and held the door for TK walking in. It was very ironic. I figure guys like that weren't allowed 500ft of gun stores. Or banks, for that matter.

I did watch it all un-fold on tv. It was an Indianapolis iconic moment in live television. TK and I had some things in common. I too have a disdain for banks and the way they take advantage of people. I hope I never have to ever deal with one again. We both take/took opportunities to get back at banks, in our own way.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Why do I get a tony kiritsis vibe from that
    Wow,

I remember watching that meltdown as a 15 year old.

Could you imagine with the live TV coverage that was going on and no timeframe lag.
    No way they would have been able to hit the pause if he had actually pulled the trigger or stumbled.:puke:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Wow,

I remember watching that meltdown as a 15 year old.

Could you imagine with the live TV coverage that was going on and no timeframe lag.
    No way they would have been able to hit the pause if he had actually pulled the trigger or stumbled.:puke:
    My dad knew Kiritsis. Dad was the head of Environmental Sanitation for the Marion County Health Department back then, so he had some dealings with Kiritsis especially when he stopped allowing trash trucks to pick up the garbage in the trailer park that he owned.

After he was arrested, Dad was at work in the City County building and just happened to get on the same elevator as Kiritsis when they were taking him to court. He said Tony reached up and tapped him on the shoulder and said hello.

Dad also had Jim Jones come to him to interview for a job (pre-Jonestown of course). Dad didn't hire him because he said he seemed "fake". Dad was a pretty good judge of character.

funeralweb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Earth/East Central I
    Thanks for the gift idea. My son gets commissioned in May and I'm stumped for gift ideas.

And, I met TK in 1990. A gentle man. There's been a few times over the years I'd have liked to do what he infamously did. Like right now for example as I'm typing this while on hold with Verizon Wireless, having gone back and forth for 3 hours now trying to buy a new iPhone for my business. Anybody got any wire?! Cuz I got the rest.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Keep the metal away from the chargers too. I discovered that at least until after you unplug them and plug them back in, the charge level detection circuit stops working after you short it and the light indicates the battery isnt charged no matter how charged it is.

I had one charger that would never seem to charge the battery. Got a replacement on the way. A couple days later I had to move the charger to a new power source, and now it works again. :scratch:

Top Bottom