• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hodgej1843

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    SOUTH SIDE INDY
    i am just wanting to know in your honest opinion what do you think its worth.it seems like 45 ammo is getting harder and harder to find.thinking of selling her and getting a 40 cal,or 9mm.be honest you are not going to hurt my feelings.looked on gunbroker and you cant really find them
    1911colt004.jpg
    used to see what is fair:welcome:oh ya it is a colt lightweight commander xse series

Armed-N-Ready

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    No, (hits nose with rolled newspaper), no , bad boy.

I'll give you $101.00, just to up the bid. I really think you are crazy to sell it right now. Ammo will return to ours stores eventually. You gotta be in this for the long haul. Hang in there unless you are really hungry for a 9mm or 40 cal. All ammo is not easily found right now.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Wouldn't sell it hoping to find better ammo availability in another caliber. Just keep hitting your local gunshops looking for ammo if that's your issue.

If you have other reasons for selling, you won't have any trouble selling a Commander!

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    After posting this beautiful gun in the classified, about a week later you'll be posting in the thread "Which pistol do you regret selling the most"
    :spend:

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I think it's in your best interest to spread the wealth around, you should donate this fine looking piece of craftsmanship to ME!:bowdown:

Just my :twocents: worth.:D

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Keep it ! How else are you going to keep the wolfs away that want to steal your Gun (100.00 bucks):laugh: This too shall pass, we will be able to get ammo again and once the protuction picks up there will be more than we need and the price will drop back to what it was or lower, :draw: :patriot:

Top Bottom