NWI INGO General Thread #27 - Fresh Pink Air On US-30 smells like...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Dinner and a show tonight.

Little calamari action is always a hit to start.

View attachment 342973
    Went to that restaurant downtown with our kids and they shoved us in a back room…. Looking back probably because I had kids they don’t know mine from the misbehaved miscreants.

roadhouse…………. Definitely not the original but they did pay tribute to it with some scenes and lines… will I rush to watch it again definitely not… was it the worse thing I’ve seen.. no. some pretty funny lines by the main character also. I liked the movie best before mcgregor showed up was more of a comedy action.. mcgregor walking doesn’t bother me because that’s how he walks seen him walk to the octagon many times. They definitely went very far out of the way for a very diverse cast… painfully obvious they had an agenda When casting roles.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Went to that restaurant downtown with our kids and they shoved us in a back room…. Looking back probably because I had kids they don’t know mine from the misbehaved miscreants.
    We were seated near the front. I prefer the back as the masses and staff aren't walking past us constantly.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    The family enjoyed the Peter Pan production. My Woodford Manhattans at dinner were far superior to my Beam & Cokes at the show. Theater folks must not be a bourbon crowd. For the level of the production, it was pretty good.
    Had my fill of traffic and humanity today. Not leaving the compound tomorrow. Probably take my CPR/First Aid certification online tomorrow. I've been certified since in was 15 and instructor for 10 years. There should be a test out option. Seriously

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Ugh....gotta go to Gary this morning to do a building inspection.

Yep, it's in bad shape. Yep, the bricks are falling off of the facade. Yep, it's a hazard to the general public. Yep, it should be torn down.

Inspection done.
    That was an inspection you could have done on Google Maps. Right?

Top Bottom