Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I'm not broke so I don't need to do that penny pincher crap
    ??? Don't understand this statement???
    Screenshot_20231222_093300_Sleipnir.jpg

jedi is not giving away money by using the Rakuten app or getting points on the CC. Instead jedi is getting money back.

Yes it requires some planning on jedi"s part and having to give ratuken your info so they can track you.

One already does that by using one's phone (Google or apple), your CCs already do that as well when you use them. Unless you only pay in cash and don't have a phone (connected to the internet) you are giving those company's your data, your spending pattern for free.

Thus why not have them pay you for that data instead. Those extra funds in jedis case allows for more lego and reloading stuff.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I had no idea CTC was big ballin' with houses in Venezuala, Guyana, Mexico, Colombia, India, central Africa and Arizona

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Your explanation makes that evident. I'm pretty sure he was referring to you not wanting to go in because you might spend money on something not on your list.
    Honestly I'm confused by the entire conversation. Who actually needs a reason to insult Jedi? Seems like there is no reason to have to justify such an act.

The crown prince of the thug :pimp: lands deserves all the raccoon :poop: that can be flung his way.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Honestly I'm confused by the entire conversation. Who actually needs a reason to insult Jedi? Seems like there is no reason to have to justify such an act.

The crown prince of the thug :pimp: lands deserves all the raccoon :poop: that can be flung his way.
    Not a reason, just an explanation of the insult for his pink muddled brain.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    nah, I'd coax it to me and make it my friend, @t_star would do the same. love the spoods :wwub:

Found some of my old spidy pics. This one is about 3.5". They build huge webs between trees down south. I don't know if they're poisonous, and I don't want to find out. Very disconcerting to run into one of their webs when out nightstalking amongst the pine trees.

P1160942.JPG

B40B

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 29, 2020
    Valparaiso
    Found some of my old spidy pics. This one is about 3.5". They build huge webs between trees down south. I don't know if they're poisonous, and I don't want to find out. Very disconcerting to run into one of their webs when out nightstalking amongst the pine trees.

View attachment 320361

Pretty sure those are the banana spiders... These are the reason I ran at the back of formations in the morning when stationed in the South...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom