• Status
    Not open for further replies.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    When I had covid the perception of time was slow in general but it became glacial when I fell asleep. One specific example I was watching Terminator 2 and fell asleep somewhere around the mall scene and woke up what felt like 4 or 5 hours later just in time to see the T1000 walk through the bars in the nuthouse. Those scenes are only like a half hour apart.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Going to be a while before food looks good to me. I had some frozen dinners and Campbell's soup delivered from Strack's since Mom has to eat. I'd be content to live on PopTarts for a few days.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Going to be a while before food looks good to me. I had some frozen dinners and Campbell's soup delivered from Strack's since Mom has to eat. I'd be content to live on PopTarts for a few days.
    Same...
    Was not able to keep anything down yesterday so white rice and toast was all jedi had. Not hungry and looking at that food pics is yucky.

But jedi can breath from one side of the nose. A small win.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    That first night, my nose was plugged so I could not use my CPAP, which meant I could not sleep on my back. Sleeping on my side is extremely uncomfortable, plus the chills were so bad I had on my PJ's, a sweatshirt, and three heavy blankets and I was still shivering.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Same...
    Was not able to keep anything down yesterday so white rice and toast was all jedi had. Not hungry and looking at that food pics is yucky.

But jedi can breath from one side of the nose. A small win.
    I hadn't seen jedi for a while, I sat across from him at the M&E and enjoyed the conversation.

The problem is now I am reading his posts and hearing his voice and inflection in my head. I can even see the way his nose curled as he said yucky!

Arrrrgh :xmad:

ETA, I feel great, but I felt great after I tested positive a couple of years ago. I had no symptoms, which we all know is proof positive that you have Covid.

Sorry about the sarcasm to you that are suffering. I am praying for you.

You know that is what us FBC Hammond cultists do.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom