• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    I have a bull terrier ……. I’m thinking by most standards he would be considered a little dog…. Since he is about knee high…. But he is 70# of muscle which is insane given his appearance. I tell my wife he is a buff chihuahua.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    I feel they are getting lazy with the generation names…… boomers named because of the baby boom millennials because the new millennium…. Now we’re getting to the end alpha (2025) and beta starts after that……. Pop your kids out soon to prevent having little betas running around. :lmfao:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Act, that is a different example. A guest dog in your home, intruded on your dog's space. The guest dog got put in its place. As deserved.
    Exactly.

The outdoor dogs will try to eat any dog that comes near them. They see no difference between a dog and a coyote, fox or wolf.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Can i interest anyone in a raffle ticket? Trying to sell through the last 25 of them.. :(

View attachment 314329
    I private message you a while back cause I had a few people in the family interested but never heard back from you. :(

Can you do zelle? Or venmo?
    For sure 1 right now. May look like 4 more. Need to text those relatives that were yes a few weeks ago.

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    At 4 confirmed now.

Or is there somewhere to meet you with cash AND a jedi hug. :p

**edit**
    Removed 3 and now it's 4
    I replied to that with my cell number. - Yes, Zelle is fine. Unless you want to meet at GPIW or somewhere close to 30?

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    For the record, bigretic did not get out of his vehicle. Probably scared to get a hug.

Plus he text saying he was in (color of vehicle and model of vehcile) :facepalm:

Like jedi knows cars!
    You know colors though right ? In order to love pink so much you must atleast be aware of the others

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom