jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    wade_cry_baby_walker_by_thetanyadoll-d5t69rf.jpg

Jedi has been up since 3:30AM and I'm sure KLB is already at work as well.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    My 0500 ammo run was a bust. I went to four different stores and no 9mm or .22lr I got to Portage Walmart at 0520, they had no handgun ammo. There was some .223 not much and some other hunting ammo. Then it was across the street to Meijer at 0540, they only had one box of Winchester .44 and very little rifle ammo. Then it was off to Hobart Walmart at 0605, they did have .45 white box 2 boxes and federal target 8 boxes. They had very little rifle ammo. Last stop was Merrillville‎ Meijer at 0630, no handgun ammo or rifle. 30 miles of driving around, one gallon of gas and nothing to show for. This was my first time getting up early to find ammo and will be my last time. On a brighter not I did stop at Dounkin Donuts and got the kids breakfast.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Consistent (and proven) word from my favorite Walmart employee is that the ammo arrives overnight Wednesdays and gets stocked on the shelves Thursday mornings. If you are not there around 0700 with the rest of the vultures, you will miss your chance at getting whatever came in. The good stuff is usually all gone by 0830. This is for the Schererville store ... don't know about the others. Of course there is off day shipping and stocking but this is a general rule. Also, the rush to buy seems to be slowing down. Yesterday, the CCI .22LR was still available in the late afternoon and almost all the other common calibers were available (except for 9mm :(). There was even a case or two of .223 ... 1000 rounds/$447.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I think the new design shirts are $22.
    They have older designs that are cheaper.
    Go to Ranger UP, they've got some great designs.
    Pete is practically a Ranger Up advertisement, 3/4s of his shirts are probably from there.
    I think T_Star got one also.

I've got two. They have some pretty bad ass shirts.

Yup, I love their shirts.
    I have maybe 6 or 7 of them, including the 2 I just bought.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    My 0500 ammo run was a bust. I went to four different stores and no 9mm or .22lr I got to Portage Walmart at 0520, they had no handgun ammo. There was some .223 not much and some other hunting ammo. Then it was across the street to Meijer at 0540, they only had one box of Winchester .44 and very little rifle ammo. Then it was off to Hobart Walmart at 0605, they did have .45 white box 2 boxes and federal target 8 boxes. They had very little rifle ammo. Last stop was Merrillville‎ Meijer at 0630, no handgun ammo or rifle. 30 miles of driving around, one gallon of gas and nothing to show for. This was my first time getting up early to find ammo and will be my last time. On a brighter not I did stop at Dounkin Donuts and got the kids breakfast.

Went by your house on the way to work around 5:45 this morning and saw your truck in front. Wondered if you were a late starter?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom