NWI INGO General Post - Part 23 - Its ffffaaarrr 2 go anywhere, pink banjos and raccoon sticker glocks

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    How is everyone?
    Has the wind blown your everything away?
    The wind blew away my furnace.

Or at least blew away the heat from my furnace.

Woke up at 4am, no heat. Did a hard reset of the system and it is working again. Not sure why it went out, I suspect a stuck pressure switch. But for now its working again. House is 60 but starting to warm up.

Space heaters are in the bedrooms and the family is asleep again. I have coffee. Central heat seems to be working, and has been for about an hour. Hopefully it is going to stay that way.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    We're good here, as far as I know. Got about 3" of snow, I think, which I will probably leave right where it is until the big warm-up next week, unless the mailbox on the street is blocked. I'll probably shovel a path for UPS/FedEx/USPS to get to the front porch.

I shoveled a 3' x 3' square outside the door for the Daisy and Cocoa to potty. Penny refuses to go outside, which is fine. She uses the pee pads. ETA: As I was typing this, Cocoa got up and I tried to put him out. He set paws on the ground and then turned around and came back in. This will not end well. I'll be mopping under the kitchen and family room trash cans because those are his chosen spots to pee in the house.

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    :coffee: Morning folks. Didn’t get the snow here either like they were predicting. DID however get the wind and cold. -11 here with a windchill of -36. I plan on staying in where is warm with my coffee all day if i can help it. Too cold to be out. As for the snow. Let it melt next week. I have the truck if I need to be out.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    House is slowly warming.

Furnace seems to be working normally.

I suspect a stuck pressure switch shut it down.

Glad I got up and got it restarted early, hopefully in a couple hours it will be comfortably warm in the house.
    That is kinda scary with the outside temperatures where they are. Hope it continues to work normally now.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Now where is the snow!
    jedi blames all of you for messing this up. Ya scared da snow away!

The only snow jedi has right now is on the driveway as the plow continues to block the street in. The sidewalks have a small layer but nothing major as you wind seems to have taken it all.

inside_out_anger_fullbody.png

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Now where is the snow!
    jedi blames all of you for messing this up. Ya scared da snow away!

The only snow jedi has right now is on the driveway as the plow continues to block the street in. The sidewalks have a small layer but nothing major as you wind seems to have taken it all.

View attachment 243938
    Got all you want in the yard, sidewalks, and woods. Free

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom