Not open for further replies.

t-squared

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 9, 2012
    Crown Point
    Mrs T’s 2014 Edge started having a “spurng” sound from the right front as you turned the wheel. So I just got done putting new struts and caps on the front. Factory struts felt pretty good still, but with 108K on them it was dumb not to do them too. I popped apart the caps for curiosity. There was still plenty of grease left, but you could definitely feel and hear the roughness of the bad one, even unloaded.

1656270639666.jpeg

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Nah, Obi Wan is still a Jedi. Vader was beaten and no longer pressing the attack so killing him here would just be murder. It contrasts pretty well against Anakin himself executing Dooku/Darth Tyranus in Revenge of the Sith.

The way I view this scene:

When he says "I am not your failure, Obi Wan" that is the Anakin part of him coming through sincere to tell his old friend Obi Wan to stop beating himself up over it. Then the personalities intermingle to say "you didn't kill Anakin Skywalker" and finally Vader takes over and says "I did"

Watch the expression on his face and the lighting from the lightsabers. He looks almost sad and remorseful and his face is lit more in the blue until "l did" at which point he gets a twisted smile on his face and the red comes in. I don't know who the director is but they did a great job. They got more emotion out of Ewan McGregor in this scene than the one in Revenge of the Sith as he watches Anakin burn(to death, as far as he knows at this point)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom