NWI INGO General Post Part 19 - LegOs, Glocks and iPhones!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Bill2905

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 1, 2021
    Lake County
    Munster Community had a smooth running operation when I got my first shot last week. I was done and sitting in the post injection waiting room 10 minutes before my scheduled appointment time.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Morning all, be careful driving, wet, cold and super windy.
    Corned Beef isn't bad, salty though. Eww on cabbage. I'm done for awhile now, as I had it last week and this week. As Actaeon stated, the American Legion in Schererville does an amazing job and you get lots too.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Driving to Westville with Daisy again this morning. The eye is no better and the Ophthalmologist is going to do a surgical procedure to relieve some of the fluid in the cornea. Poor baby. I'm about ready to tell the doc to just take that eye out. She's 13 and has one good one left.

Doug28450

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2021
    Hobart
    This afternoon I'm headed to Elkhart for the weekend. It's fffffffaaaaaarrrrrrr to get there.

Is there anything to do in Elkhart.? Don't say the RV Museum, I'm not going there.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Power was out in Hammond too yesterday... Fun putting a Smokeshop back together... Not sure about the whole vaccine thing... I've heard from some clients who are Doctors that most cases of allergic reactions to it are from people who have already had the virus or people who have autoimmune diseases. I think I already had the virus and type 1 Diabetes is a autoimmune disease soooo. What really sucks is people who have been vaccinated can still get the virus and pass it without having any symptoms of being sick... Oh well... This weather sucks big time... Old man winter is holding on for sure... The corned beef was good... no carbs... lol....

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    ... I think I already had the virus and type 1 Diabetes is a autoimmune disease soooo. What really sucks is people who have been vaccinated can still get the virus and pass it without having any symptoms of being sick...
    My daughter is the same as you. She got the Pfizer yesterday. She has a mildly sore arm this morning but she said its not worse than a little muscle pain.

The odds of a vaccinated person actually catching Covid are very very very slim. So the odds of one catching it and passing it are minuscule. Actually not much to worry about.

I've got multiple risk factors, including an autoimmune disease, I had the 1st Moderna shot about 2 months ago, got a sore shoulder. 2nd shot almost 4 weeks ago. No reaction.

Reality of Covid = People over 55 make up almost 80% of the hospitalizations and 98% of deaths. People over 55 with underlying medical conditions are at even higher risk.

Reality of Covid Vaccination = eliminates hospitalizations in over 99.5+++% of people who get Covid

There are anti-body tests you can take to find out if you HAD covid. I know several people who BELIEVED they had it, but actually did not, because they later actually caught Covid

Lushamania

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2021
    The Region
    My daughter is the same as you. She got the Pfizer yesterday. She has a mildly sore arm this morning but she said its not worse than a little muscle pain.

The odds of a vaccinated person actually catching Covid are very very very slim. So the odds of one catching it and passing it are minuscule. Actually not much to worry about.

I've got multiple risk factors, including an autoimmune disease, I had the 1st Moderna shot about 2 months ago, got a sore shoulder. 2nd shot almost 4 weeks ago. No reaction.

Reality of Covid = People over 55 make up almost 80% of the hospitalizations and 98% of deaths. People over 55 with underlying medical conditions are at even higher risk.

Reality of Covid Vaccination = eliminates hospitalizations in over 99.5+++% of people who get Covid

There are anti-body tests you can take to find out if you HAD covid. I know several people who BELIEVED they had it, but actually did not, because they later actually caught Covid
    I want to triple-Like this post, but I can’t.

And, yeah, just because someone gets vaccinated doesn’t mean they should ignore all the CDC guidelines; unless explicitly directed at those individuals, then the rules still apply to everyone.

I chuckled to myself last week when the radio reported CDC’s new guidelines where if it’s a gathering of 100% vaccinated people, then they could go without masks. Well, call me a hypocrite, but that’s a guideline I won’t follow. Haha!

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    No surgical procedure on Daisy after all. The fluid in her eye is slightly better. No ulcers. Doctor and I were afraid that if her eye was irritated from the procedure, she might start rubbing it and get ulcers all over again, and it took four months to heal them last time. So we wait and see. Keep with the drops twice a day and recheck in three months.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    No surgical procedure on Daisy after all. The fluid in her eye is slightly better. No ulcers. Doctor and I were afraid that if her eye was irritated from the procedure, she might start rubbing it and get ulcers all over again, and it took four months to heal them last time. So we wait and see. Keep with the drops twice a day and recheck in three months.

:yesway:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    There has been so much talk about sick dogs, covid, the gubmint stealing our $ and then giving it back to us as a "stimulus gift" and even GUNS in this thread that I have to wonder if people forgot that we still have Jedi to insult, slander and generally abuse.

Seriously your priorities are seriously screwed up :oldwise:

Get this thread back on track!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom