NWI INGO General Post Part 19 - LegOs, Glocks and iPhones!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Spent the day at Notre Dame. Dasha won Most Improved Fencer. She was also awarded an NCAA Championship trophy because she was on the squad that won the team championship trophy.

Got home in time to get to my fencing club for our Novice tournament. My students won 1st and 3rd places in that event.

Overall a great day.
    7BD60C5B-1B01-4E31-9231-D59DF61F9ACC.jpeg

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Do u need an army of raccons to help you out? Or how about doing the rain n lighting dance so that snitches house gets hit by lighting n then the house burns down.:)

Use to have a neighbor like that.
    She would complain to the toen as soon as her husband cut thr grass and the rest of us had not.

She would complain that the leaves from my tree would fall on her property.

She would complain that during storms my tree left branches on her property.

She would complain that the kids in the house across from us sould rize their scooters/bikes on the sidewalk in front of her house!

Would be nice if the town fined/arrested those people.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Would be nice if the town fined/arrested those people.
    Life lessons learned the hard way.

The up shoot to the story is the big tree in the front of that house jedi had removed, finally.

Guess what she complained about now? Now mind you for years she wanted that tree gone.

Now she complained that her house was getting too much sun and her living room was very hot and she had to keep her curtains closed. :facepalm:

Hello!!! The tree you complained so much about on jedi's property was helping block the sun! :faint:

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Gus Bock's Ace in Munster, Dyer or Lansing are all solid hardware stores. The Ace Hardware in Crete is top notch also.
    My buddy is the manager of the Dyer store. He often goes out of his way to be the good neighborhood store. When Munster had that flooding, he and his wife went in after hours to open up so customers could come get pumps and such.

larcat

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 27, 2020
    NWI
    Grass is cut.
    Did the maintenance on the mower (oil, air filter, oil filter, spark, lube, blades, etc.)
    I'd like to think the NIPSCO contractor that left the big cable clamp in the back yard. Not sure that blade can be sharpened. Fortunately I had 2 new blades to exchange, so I can sharpen these later. Though the one looks sketchy.
    Ran out of time to trim the yard.
    Oh no. :)
    Leaving the yellow notice on the door.
    Maybe it will **** off whoever called.
    All the neighbors that got one, have a pretty good idea who it is.
    A big government type, that wants to think we live in a HOA.
    Do u need an army of raccons to help you out? Or how about doing the rain n lighting dance so that snitches house gets hit by lighting n then the house burns down.:)

Use to have a neighbor like that.
    She would complain to the toen as soon as her husband cut thr grass and the rest of us had not.

She would complain that the leaves from my tree would fall on her property.

She would complain that during storms my tree left branches on her property.

She would complain that the kids in the house across from us sould rize their scooters/bikes on the sidewalk in front of her house!
    If there is one thing buying a house has taught me it's that I will never live in a HOA.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    LQh03b1.jpg

larcat

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 27, 2020
    NWI
    That was the previous generation...

This is the 3.5 v6 ecoboost. Twin turbo AWD
    Really a great car. I've got a FiST. Never buying a Ford again after they cancelled FiST/FoST/RS. Screwed the enthusiast community hard.

You have a mechanic nearby you like? I have a sensor/electrical issue that isn't gunna get fixed w/o Forscan and at this point I'd prefer just to pay.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom