NWI INGO General Post Part 18 - Legal now!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Just as bad as the city folk that move out to the country and complain about farm equipment on the roads during planting/harvest season or the smell from the horse stables, dairy farm, etc... down the road.
    I'm fine with jailing them too. Unless they can prove they don't use anything from a farm. But if they eat or wear clothes, etc. they get jailed.

Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville
    Just as bad as the city folk that move out to the country and complain about farm equipment on the roads during planting/harvest season or the smell from the horse stables, dairy farm, etc... down the road.

That circle completes itself when the city boy buys a tractor, and actually tries to use it. :laugh:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Something we don't get to enjoy anymore really. The dogs are a bit loud at night when they are telling everything that they better not come try to mess with their goats.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    It's a joke. Our mall has become a hangout for ghetto teens, and fights have been breaking out almost daily. I never was much of a mall person, but I don't set foot in there now.

The last time we were there several years ago it was depressing from what I use to remember the mall as a kid.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    It's a joke. Our mall has become a hangout for ghetto teens, and fights have been breaking out almost daily. I never was much of a mall person, but I don't set foot in there now.

Monday there was a fight/shooting ?? Posted on FB about southlake mall. People running away from what sounded like shoots fired.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    That circle completes itself when the city boy buys a tractor, and actually tries to use it. :laugh:

When I worked at the College one of the things I did was fell trees that had died. we had some old oaks and we took down one that was close to 3 feet in diameter. We would cut the trunks to about nine foot lengths to sell to a mill.

I was moving the biggest piece with the John Deere with forks. I picked it up and lifted it TOO HIGH! It started rolling back toward me and I shoved the lever forward in time to keep it from rolling across the hood and crushing me.

That will raise your respiration and heart rate in a heart beat. Pun included knowingly.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Monday there was a fight/shooting ?? Posted on FB about southlake mall. People running away from what sounded like shoots fired.
    I didn't hear about a shooting, but I have been expecting it with all the fights. It was only a matter of time.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Jedi does not think it was an actual shooting. The video on FB was chaotic and it sounded more like glass breaking. The camera was shaky and whomever was filming was behind something. People running away.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Man, 500 rounds 22LR goes by surprisingly fast.

and 308 pretty slowly when the rifle doesn't work

My youngest daughter (10) blew thru about 700 rounds thru her M&P 22 pistol at the last meet and shoot. Only put about 300 thru her 10/22.

It goes quickly

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Screen-Shot-2020-08-05-at-12.21.41-PM.png

portercounty

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 1, 2015
    Porter County
    Hey all. How are the mosquitoes where you're at? I was outside playing w the dogs as the sun was going down and the bats were coming out and I got eaten alive for really the first time this year. I think I need more bats...many, many more

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom