Not open for further replies.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    :coffee: 'Slept in' thinking it was like 9am...the clock said 6am. Technically it still counts for me. For some strange reason I caught the end of Teen Wolf and stayed on that channel to see just how corny it was in this day and age.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    :coffee: 'Slept in' thinking it was like 9am...the clock said 6am. Technically it still counts for me. For some strange reason I caught the end of Teen Wolf and stayed on that channel to see just how corny it was in this day and age.
    The Sun coming up so early throws things off. Sleeping until after the Sun is up always feels like sleeping in.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Time to go feed critters and prepare for the invasion of people from Illinois at my house. I've got 20 or so coming in for a day of shooting and cooking. :ar15::shoot:

I need to go run some rounds through my new MP22c before they get here.

RyanGSams

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Portage
    Hows everybody doing? I haven't been on in a Long time! Been busy with work and life. We are having a yard sale in Portage today and have some INGO and gun related shirts I no longer fit in anymore in XL if any of your would be interested in any I can PM pictures of the shirts. Also have a Paddle platform for a Blackhawk Serpa holster.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Really wish I could be there to help.

I'm in between two surgeries on my right kidney. Looking forward to getting over this mess but missing out on a lot of fun stuff in the process.
    Hope there will be a lot of photos for everyone to see and how many raccoon hats will be there.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Hey....

Just a note if anyone is looking for a Mossberg MVP Patrol in 5.56 or a VZ 24 action re-barreled in 35 Whelen drop me a message... I'm upgrading again...

Did I miss anything... been working the last couple days...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom