• Status
    Not open for further replies.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Long time no chat Y'all! Haven't really been on social media much at all, except an occasional twitter visit, and a very rare Facebook reactivication. Just checking in to let you all know I'm still alive, lol. I'll be trying to get on INGO a little more, I'm slacking.

Kinda in limbo with work due to the Trigeminal Nueralgia. Was back off on medical leave again. My doc released me but the RR won't release to come back due to "my condition not allowing me to have predictable and reliable attendance". So they told me to apply for another job within the company, and see if my doctor and their doctor and the medical dept agree that it'll work with my condition.

I found an an opening and applied, then followed up with the medical department. So we'll see what happens. On a side note my official 19 year with my company is May 8th, although I originally hired out with the same company, just a different subsidiary on January 10, 1998. But was furloughed and was told to resign and they'd hire me to the main company. But anyway, same ol' same ol' besides not knowing what's going to happen. I'll stop getting paid in a couple weeks. So if it comes to that. Who knows.
    Good to hear from you. Good luck.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Hell no!
    Crown Point is fffaaarrr.
    But I do know others who may be interested.
    Besides when i get a new house i want one that has no neighboors close to me. So that means i'll have to go fffaaarrr south or out by klb. Even klb has people close him.
    Im getting old and just dont want to be bothers by stupid neighboors and idiot high schoolers walking to/from.

Yes so anti-social but really juat want to be left dfa

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Any metal workers (craft) around? I need to get some custom cabinet handles made like shotgun trigger guards and triggers...

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I feel your pain. I have resigned myself to living here until they have to put me in a home.

I'm having some issues with an injured left wrist, that is going to make property upkeep even tougher this year. My wrist may be in a brace for 1/2 of this summer. Its hard to operate a tractor with only 1 good hand, not sure how to use the string trimmer, chain saw, tiller, etc.

Probably going to hire a landscape crew to do some select projects. Seems like a huge waste of money but not sure that I have an alternative.

Of course DOWNSIZING to a few flat acres, without woods, paths, etc would make things easier.

RyanGSams

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Portage
    The wife and I are talking to our realtor tomorrow about starting the selling process. We have lived here for just about 2 years now and the family is growing and need more room. We are looking to stay around Portage.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    The wife and I are talking to our realtor tomorrow about starting the selling process. We have lived here for just about 2 years now and the family is growing and need more room. We are looking to stay around Portage.

My wife is beating this drum too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom