• Status
    Not open for further replies.

wassup61

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 15, 2015
    nwi
    Gunbunnies, larry, baddyna96 and ballstarte98 check you PMs.
    Need to know if you have a 10/22 or other .22lr rifle for the YOUTH event.
    DNR has only 4 riffles. We have 11 rifles right now coming plus 4 from DNR.

Where and when? I may be able to lend my takedown.

wassup61

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 15, 2015
    nwi
    Looks like I may be needing a new dsg trans for my VW. Got two codes and not looking good. I really need to move the impala out of my cul da sac and get some extra funds for this. The wife put her foot down and no guns or accessories for the rest of the year. Especially if its going to cost upwards of 3500 to do.

Have you looked at a mechatronic unit? What codes? Have you tried a relearn?

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Anyone have a recommendation for a reasonably priced FFL (<30/transfer) in NWI?

Depends on what town you are in. I use South County in Cedar Lake. They charge $30 each and $10 per additional if you have more than one. Higher than some, but it's worth it to me not to have to drive all over the place.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Have you looked at a mechatronic unit? What codes? Have you tried a relearn?

For an 06 looking at close to 1.4k for the unit and close to 2500total to do it or close to 4k for a trans which the 2 shops would recommend. Got a control valve and low pressure. In our situation it would be better to get a new car as I would have to do the timing belt as well because who knows when it was last done and its at 160k. The TDI i'm looking at just came down 4k so if we can get it for 12-13k our payments would be about equal to what we have now plus 12 miles vs 160k and a full warranty may be able to play around a bit and find a 3rd party extended warranty cheaper or up the maintenance coverage till at least 20-30k.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom