Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Hey it's raining and cold out.....

My knee is hurting too... Guess I had too much fun yesterday.... Oh wellllllll...

Hi T.....

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Yeah, I finally turned the heat back on when it got down to 65 in the house. I was going to do outside yardwork today, but that's not gonna happen.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    *-Gas station worker attacked by mob-*
    42-year-old Merrillville man suffered a fractured skull when he was knocked down, beaten and robbed Thursday night as he left work, Lt. Thomas Pawlak said Friday.
    The victim is shown on surveillance video leaving the gas station at 2295 Grant St. about 10:45 p.m.
    As he walked out, he was surrounded by about a dozen young teens "who came from all directions," Pawlak said.
    Some of the attackers could have been as young as 10 to 12 years old, Pawlak said.
    The mob knocked the man down, went through his pockets and took his wallet. His skull was fractured and he had other injuries, Pawlak said. He was initially treated at the Methodist Hospitals Northlake campus, but was later flown to Advocate Christ Medical Center in Oak Lawn, Ill.
    The surveillance video shows the teens had been inside the gas station earlier that night, then apparently returned and watched for the clerk to exit the building, Pawlak said.
    Lake County Detective Jeff Minchuk, who is assigned to the Gary Violent Crimes Unit, is
    investigating the robbery and battery. Anyone with information can call him at 881-1210.
    loricaldwelltrib/lakecountysheriffdept
    Not much more to the story but it sounds like the clerk was try to help a person that was being attacked.

Police investigate attack at Gary gas station
    http://www.nwitimes.com/news/local/article_41d4ea80-f45e-5b9a-9c5e-11dcc693aa16.html

t-squared

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 9, 2012
    Crown Point
    I'm heading over to the Big R store in Michigan City to pick up some 50cal ammo cans tomorrow. They're going for 10.99....steel...new... Is this an ok deal?

chef1231

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 23, 2014
    NWI
    Need to try Welshes Meat Market in ST. John for good steaks. Around 95th and RT. 41, across from the old K-mart building.

Im out in Chesterton so bit of a drive. I heard about a place called acorn acres that is supposed to be right off of their farm. Only open on the weekend but they process everything on site

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    CALLING FOR HELP!!!!

Project Appleseed will be holding it's NWI YOUTH 2-day camp on June 23-24 and they are in need of loaner .22 rifles.
    TJ (INGO member here) is now the Indiana State Coordinator and will be at the event at MI City Rifle Club. They are expecting 40 to 50 kids for this event. As such if you have a .22lr rifle that you are bringing to NWI INGO Youth Event could I borrow it for the Project Appleseed event as well. Please, pretty please. Or if you are not attending the NWI INGO Youth Event can I still borrow your rifle anyways. :)

Come on do it for the children. :)

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    What have they done for me?

Any particular models your looking for?

Without them you won't be able to collect any SS since it's a pryamid scheme.
    Oh wait you are RRB so it's even worse. WITHOUT them the .gov will take your RRB even SOONER and give it to all those SS old timers.
    So....

Ruger 10/22 is the preferred model. However we will take any .22lr rifle you have.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom