Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I might have gotten the location wrong. I’m assuming it was the one Melensdad owned.
    Good times. Been awhile since I’ve met up. Went out to lunch with some INGOers after but don’t remember who. Like I said, it has been awhile.
    We have meet and eats once in a while at Crown Point Schoops. Usually in conjunction with the CP gun show.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    Well it appears as if God has failed another one of his patrons I'm driving past a restaurant and I see an old lady on the ground struggling to grab her feet I pull in her cane is all over the place she dropped her soup she struggling to get in her car I help her into her car give her her soup and she said yes I thought I would just go to church but it was closed so I came here for breakfast instead and now I've fallen

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Well it appears as if God has failed another one of his patrons I'm driving past a restaurant and I see an old lady on the ground struggling to grab her feet I pull in her cane is all over the place she dropped her soup she struggling to get in her car I help her into her car give her her soup and she said yes I thought I would just go to church but it was closed so I came here for breakfast instead and now I've fallen
    Thank you for helping her.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    I remember back in the day we used to meet up. I mean years ago. I think the last time I went was at the cigar shop that used to be by Pine Island Apartments in S’ville.
    I think Melensdad did own the pine island location, then moved it to over by 41 and 30 in S'Ville. I still remember once Melensdad gave me a challenge cigar. It was a cigar wrapped inside another cigar, with a very ominous caution yellow colored cigar ring. Everything was great for awhile. Then all the sudden I could not feel my lips, or the tip of my nose and when I stood up, I fell back into the chair. So much nicotine in that cigar.

I miss that place and having bourbon tastings there.

I also remember the day someone stuck Andy's brand new Ruger 1911 down their pants. He later sold that infamous 1911 to me at Blythe's. I can't remember who we sold it to, but when I told him it was Andy's 1911, he had to have it.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    I think Melensdad did own the pine island location, then moved it to over by 41 and 30 in S'Ville. I still remember once Melensdad gave me a challenge cigar. It was a cigar wrapped inside another cigar, with a very ominous caution yellow colored cigar ring. Everything was great for awhile. Then all the sudden I could not feel my lips, or the tip of my nose and when I stood up, I fell back into the chair. So much nicotine in that cigar.

I miss that place and having bourbon tastings there.

I also remember the day someone stuck Andy's brand new Ruger 1911 down their pants. He later sold that infamous 1911 to me at Blythe's. I can't remember who we sold it to, but when I told him it was Andy's 1911, he had to have it.
    There was once a place in Cedar Lake on 41 just north of 133rd on the east side of the road. Does anyone remember the name of the drive-in that was there around 1975ish?

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom