Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Well, I sold my car to Carmax today. Took about 2 hours, but it was really easy. Got what they quoted with their online quote.
    I sold my RAV4 to Carmax a couple of years ago. They gave me a good price. I was happy. When I wanted to sell my truck, they were 3K less than Carvana. Supply and demand? Who knows why.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I sold my RAV4 to Carmax a couple of years ago. They gave me a good price. I was happy. When I wanted to sell my truck, they were 3K less than Carvana. Supply and demand? Who knows why.
    First time I checked Carvana was highest. A week later Carmax was offering 2K more than the original. Took me two more weeks after that, but that was what I walked away with. It was 4K more than the dealer offered me.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Making slow progress. She miiiight be able to come home tomorrow, but we're not sure. She's anxious to come home, but I want to make sure that she's well enough for me to take care of her at home.
    Good luck, most hospitals are eager to push people out in case. I know it's happened to me before. Fortunately I had the best family helping me out

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom