• Status
    Not open for further replies.

NWI40cal

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Hammond
    No but I'm gonna go with Turnandshoot's theory and say he was a d-bag, and my theory he had 1 or 2 supressors and EVERYTHING he owned was threaded. Him and his woman were horrible shots, or were they GREAT shots? They were shooting at nothing thereby hitting thier target every time!

mikea46996

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Winamac
    He did have that DB look to him and it is funny how he dumped 100s of rounds into nothing. Must have spent all his money on tax stamps and couldn't afford some targets. I would have gave him some targets if he would have let me try his toys(GF included in that toy comment). LMAO

NWI40cal

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Hammond
    Yes, after hearing about scutter, We COULD do an event there, But we have to buy ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Someone had a theory about everytime someone gets hassled about OC, we bring a group of OCers and end up buying things. Almost like a Pavlov's dog type thing.

And the whole Wife's pistol thing, Back before Val got too into shooting, I got her an XD9SC which, was almost a bad idea. Inch less of meat meant more recoil, bringing it in the game with my .40 she doesn't like. I told her I would buy her a different one if she wanted, but yesterday, she told me I would have to find my own new one. :rockwoot: :woot: My lady is getting her flavor of guns!

Last edited:

Bubba

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Rensselaer
    I planned on coming, but ended up making emergency repairs at work instead. I was thinking of all the fun you must be having around noon when I was sweaty, tired, and covered in diesel fuel. I really hope to make the next event.

M9Hoosier

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 4, 2008
    NWI
    I was partying all night friday, woke up at noon.....hangovers and guns do not go together :noway:. Where are the pics?

Plague421

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Portage
    OK, well I used the song "don't tread on me by Metallica and YouTube disabled the audio. I am not sure I will be using YouTube anymore. I am currently uploading the video on another site, but it says 3 hours to finish uploading, about the same time as YouTube. :rolleyes:

So here is my copyright infringing video I made, just without audio. :rolleyes:

Watch in high quality! lol

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x87ZIIS9OKs"]YouTube - INGO NWI Group Shoot April '09[/ame]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom