• Status
    Not open for further replies.

NWI40cal

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Hammond
    not being in the video, that's cool. I can't make it tomorrow, sucks. Val is working and my truck is out of commission at the moment, anyone interested in some f-ed up stuff, I have pics and a story. :D

What bothers me is.... Seriously? Was I the only one shooting the mosin with my bayonet out? if you dont want a bayo, get a 91-38! lol.

NWI40cal

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Hammond
    Mosins with bayos' are zeroed extended. In wartime, Russian soldiers were required to always have the bayonet extended.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Went to Jasper today, it was windy as hell again, so I didn't really get a good chance to sight in the Rem 700

mikea46996

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Winamac
    Bite Me!!! Hey in a couple weeks if I can sell some blood and sperm I may want to split a case of .40 with you since I can't find any bullets to load.

NWI40cal

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Hammond
    Yeah I've heard that before but somebody needs to tell his rifle cause it is high and right folded and center and left extended.:D

It's just zeroed like that when its made. Lets see you spend 50 years in a dark crate covered in **** and see if you still shoot okay lol ;). Mine could be a little off, but I know it still lands where I aim at 100. It just depends if I'm actually aimed at the target...:rolleyes:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom