• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shooter1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2010
    Tennyson "Warrick CO"
    I want to get one. I could of had one but the fat guy at Daves gunshop wouldnt sell it to me because my drivers license was expired even after I showed him my USMC ID and I just got back from a 2 year oversea deployment! I stopped doing buisness with them... Anyhow I want to get one but Im going to leave it all stock. Its a collector item not a bubba gun!

Dorky_D

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    THE BAD
    I think he talks way too much.
    I would say he is biased "brand myopic" towards Glocks, and I think it is kind of funny that he never gives a totally bad review.
    At least he gives out information and opinion on stuff. He often does a good job of breaking guns down to show the features.

I wish he was more consistent with his reviews. He need to spend enough "trigger time" on all of the guns he reviews. He reviews some that he has not even shot.

If you are going to use acronnyms or key phraises, you should do it in a manner where you do not have to explain it EVERY time you use it. He needs to quit using he following:
    TNPers
    Civilian Sheep Dog
    WROL
    POU
    First Type of Cool
    Second Type of Cool

THE GOOD
    At least he gives out information and opinion on stuff.
    He often does a good job of breaking guns down to show the features.
    I would say that when looking at a gun, I check his vids first to get a decent breakdown on them.

Saiga223

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I think the guy is a tool!

a lot of people do, the post was actually geared toward the Mosin not the "review" I was just trying to get opinions on the duracoated, red dotted, bubbatized, modded Mosin in the video. Which I for one, and I guess the only one, thought was pretty cool. :):

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    This I agree with! :): I'm sure no one watched it for 30 minutes, I went about 5 minutes myself.

It really could have been about a minute consisting of the following:

load magazine
    chamber round
    pull trigger
    OHHHHHHH FIREBALL!!!!!
    rub shoulder.

rinse, repeat.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    I was just trying to get opinions on the duracoated, red dotted, bubbatized, modded Mosin in the video.

The purists will hate it, but I think anything that makes you a more effective shooter is a good thing-- even if its a red dot on an old Russian war rifle. ;)

Dorky_D

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    The purists will hate it, but I think anything that makes you a more effective shooter is a good thing-- even if its a red dot on an old Russian war rifle. ;)
    I agree, especially since these are plentiful. I especially like it when you can mod something and bring it back to original if you like.
    If they were rare, I might have annother opinion, but then again, if it isn't mine then who cares anyway!

Top Bottom