• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    From the tone of their press release it appears that the NRA is widening their scope of what they consider to be essential gun votes. That is good to see. I suspect that there will be other Senators & Representatives who have enjoyed prior election support from the NRA, but who lose their endorsements this year.

The NRA is still a single issue lobby, as it should be, but it seems to be taking other aspects that are somewhat related to guns into account this year.

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    From the tone of their press release it appears that the NRA is widening their scope of what they consider to be essential gun votes. That is good to see. I suspect that there will be other Senators & Representatives who have enjoyed prior election support from the NRA, but who lose their endorsements this year.

The NRA is still a single issue lobby, as it should be, but it seems to be taking other aspects that are somewhat related to guns into account this year.

From the tone of their press release it sounds like they have caved to pressure from gun owners and starting to act like a pro-gun organization! This is definitely a good back peddle!

About friggin time!

They keep acting like this and I may join back up... even with the decades of back stabbing, if they want to be pro-gun, I'll support them again.

Hopefully this isn't a case of a stopped clock being right twice a day. It's going to be interesting to see who they endorse in the Indiana senate race, Coats have NEVER voted progun. IMO they have to be silent or endorse Sink-Burris, but I can't recall the last time the NRA endorsed a Libertarian.

Duncan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2010
    South of Indy
    Side note :
    The NRA does not give out a questioner for candidates UNLESS they are a REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT .

They will NOT give out a rating to a LIBERTARIAN ... they cite space constraints in their publications including their internet site .
    I laughed at him when he told me that .... they will not even give a questioner / rating to a federal candidate . IE Rebecca Sink Burris

They restrict so you can't decide .
    Thanks
    Duncan

Elect Rebecca Sink-Burris to United States Senate

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Duncan,
    I'm going to send Rebecca a copy of the Gun Rights Questionnaire in the next week. I'll be happy to post her reply here and forward her answers to the Gun Rights Examiner a well.

Top Bottom