• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Ever since YOU have known them, eh? Kid, how long have you even been alive?

There's a million ants out marching the side walk giving you the finger and they've all got more balls than you to face an enemy a billion times larger than they are who won't lift a finger and all you'd have to do is come out of your mom's basement and step on them.

I try and try and try to ignore you but the truth is if your brains were gasoline it wouldn't run one of those ant's scooter around the inside of a cheerio. You on the team complaining about the NRA is the best news the gun world has gotton in decades.

As much of a ignorant post as that is since you obviously have NO idea what you're talking about, I gotta say, that made me laugh! :)

Oh, and just because I live with my mother (which you obviously have no idea to the reasons why) doesn't mean :poop: Oh, and my 4y/o son has more balls than you do so don't act all high and mighty over there. ;)

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    Also Kirk, Chris Cox is a total piece of crap and I will never renew my NRA membership as long as he is there!

Please foward my heart felt disgusted reguards to him!

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    So the board members are now lying?

Now, it's called either saving face, or back-peddling to make it look like a lie that they weren't going to protest Kagan. 10 to 1 I bet they were discussing it and they said, well, it doesn't matter cause she'll get confirmed, so we won't waste our breath, and that got leaked. I'm betting they're just trying to save face. Too late in my book.

But you know, I'm a disgrace to gun owners, and because I'm against the NRA I must be anti-gun, so my opinion doesn't matter. :rolleyes:

Also Kirk, Chris Cox is a total piece of crap and I will never renew my NRA membership as long as he is there!

Please foward my heart felt disgusted reguards to him!

Be careful, you might get called a disgrace and anti-gun too! :laugh: :rolleyes:

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    Hot, why, you did an outstanding job yourself.:D

Chris Cox doesn't give a care in the world what the little people like me have to say.
    Ms. Kagan was unacceptable from the beginning. The NRA chose not an all out offensive, they chose to be passive agressive. They should be in Orin Hatchs office every day dropping the hammer on him.
    The idiot Democrats and Republicans in Wahington don't have a clue to what is going on at home. The tea parties are a great example of those that are sick and tied of them laying down and not fighting.
    Harry Reid's new shooting buddy Wayne LaPierre , Chris Cox and Tom King better get a clue!

kingnereli

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    New Castle
    Now, it's called either saving face, or back-peddling to make it look like a lie that they weren't going to protest Kagan. 10 to 1 I bet they were discussing it and they said, well, it doesn't matter cause she'll get confirmed, so we won't waste our breath, and that got leaked. I'm betting they're just trying to save face. Too late in my book.

But you know, I'm a disgrace to gun owners, and because I'm against the NRA I must be anti-gun, so my opinion doesn't matter. :rolleyes:

Be careful, you might get called a disgrace and anti-gun too! :laugh: :rolleyes:

That's a fancy conspiracy theory you have there. I suppose you have some red handed evidence to confirm it. Right?

Also, who has called you a disgrace or anti-gun? Unless I've missed a NRA bashing thread I don't recall anyone leveling those things against you.

Hotdogger said:
    Chris Cox doesn't give a care in the world what the little people like me have to say.
    Ms. Kagan was unacceptable from the beginning. The NRA chose not an all out offensive, they chose to be passive agressive. They should be in Orin Hatchs office every day dropping the hammer on him.
    The idiot Democrats and Republicans in Wahington don't have a clue to what is going on at home. The tea parties are a great example of those that are sick and tied of them laying down and not fighting.
    Harry Reid's new shooting buddy Wayne LaPierre , Chris Cox and Tom King better get a clue!

Where do you guys get this stuff. It seems like it would take a serious brainstorming session to concoct this much nonsense.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    That's a fancy conspiracy theory you have there. I suppose you have some red handed evidence to confirm it. Right?

Also, who has called you a disgrace or anti-gun? Unless I've missed a NRA bashing thread I don't recall anyone leveling those things against you.

Uh, yea. A Board Member comes out and tells people that the NRA is pretty much not going to oppose Kagan. Then all of a sudden, they start out a big media campaign against her almost immediately after that info hits the net. Pretty obvious stuff man.

Also, YOU are calling me Anti-gun because I'm against the NRA, and as far as calling me a disgrace, well, look back to posts 60 and 61. Why he edited his post, I don't know, but he did.

kingnereli

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    New Castle
    Uh, yea. A Board Member comes out and tells people that the NRA is pretty much not going to oppose Kagan. Then all of a sudden, they start out a big media campaign against her almost immediately after that info hits the net. Pretty obvious stuff man.

It's a conspiracy theory because there is absolutely no proof that ever happened and you're eating it up. Some blogger says that an "anonymous board member" told him there was a gag order. Yeah right. He wouldn't speak out against Kagan but he has no problem blabbing to an internet blogger? Ridiculous. Conversely several of us have presented evidence(proof) that this never happened.

SavageEagle said:
    Also, YOU are calling me Anti-gun because I'm against the NRA, and as far as calling me a disgrace, well, look back to posts 60 and 61. Why he edited his post, I don't know, but he did.

Ah, this is how poorly you pay attention. You read the elaboration of my sig line over in the Harry Reid conspiracy theory thread. You either overlooked it or you're deliberately misrepresenting it. Ironically, that's right in line with your activities in all the NRA threads.

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.

Where do you guys get this stuff. It seems like it would take a serious brainstorming session to concoct this much nonsense.

Nonsense to those that want to be uneduacted.
    Tons of stories out there about the NRA and their activites with leftists.

With Tea Party in town, Harry Reid helps open shooting park - Saturday, March 27, 2010 | 4:15 p.m. - Las Vegas Sun

Wayne LaPierre and Chris Cox get there 61 million in taxpayers dollars and Harry Reid gets his picture with them for his campaign mailers on the tax payers dime.

kingnereli

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    New Castle
    Nonsense to those that want to be uneduacted.
    Tons of stories out there about the NRA and their activites with leftists.

With Tea Party in town, Harry Reid helps open shooting park - Saturday, March 27, 2010 | 4:15 p.m. - Las Vegas Sun

Wayne LaPierre and Chris Cox get there 61 million in taxpayers dollars and Harry Reid gets his picture with them for his campaign mailers on the tax payers dime.

Ah, the Harry Reid issue. You are getting cyclical with your accusations. I would correct your misunderstandings here but it's off topic and you probably wouldn't listen anyway. So, I'll just refer you here..https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/general_political_discussion/98677-nra_backs_harry_reid.html

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    Ah, the Harry Reid issue. You are getting cyclical with your accusations. I would correct your misunderstandings here but it's off topic and you probably wouldn't listen anyway. So, I'll just refer you here..https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/general_political_discussion/98677-nra_backs_harry_reid.html

Wayne and Chris are in bed with the leftists and are sucking up taxpayers dollars. Harry gets his photo op and talking points.
    That is factual!
    You seem to have a problem understanding that.

kingnereli

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    New Castle
    Wayne and Chris are in bed with the leftists and are sucking up taxpayers dollars. Harry gets his photo op and talking points.
    That is factual!
    You seem to have a problem understanding that.

I heard big foot has something to do with it as well. :rolleyes:

Did you read through the Harry Reid thread? Do you grasp the idea of a one issue orginization?

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.

Did you read through the Harry Reid thread? Do you grasp the idea of a one issue orginization?

Even bigfoot read the "Harry Reid" thread.

Yet so many and seems bigfoot have comprehension issues.

Read the NYT article and get a clue that it is not a single issue group anymore.

WASHINGTON — Fresh off a string of victories in the courts and Congress, the National Rifle Association is flexing political muscle outside its normal domain, with both Democrats and Republicans courting its favor and avoiding its wrath on issues that sometimes seem to have little to do with guns.

The N.R.A., long a powerful lobby on gun rights issues, has in recent months also weighed in on such varied issues as health care, campaign finance, credit card regulations and Supreme Court nominees.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/07/13/us/politics/13nra.html

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.

Get a clue.
    NRA / Hellar the the idiot Chris Cox:

Non-party involvement
    The case involved groups for and against expanded gun rights. The National Rifle Association (NRA) was initially not supportive of the case because it feared it might not be successful. The NRA later reconciled with the plaintiffs. The Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence lobbied to have D.C. gun laws changed so the case would be moot and not eligible to be heard by the Supreme Court.
    [edit] National Rifle Association

Attorney Alan Gura, in a 2003 filing, used the term "sham litigation" to describe the NRA's attempts to have Parker (aka Heller) consolidated with its own case challenging the D.C. law. Gura also stated that "the NRA was adamant about not wanting the Supreme Court to hear the case".[52] These concerns were based on NRA lawyers' assessment that the justices at the time the case was filed might reach an unfavorable decision.[53] Cato Institute senior fellow Robert Levy, co-counsel to the Parker plaintiffs, has stated that the Parker plaintiffs "faced repeated attempts by the NRA to derail the litigation."[54] He also stated that "The N.R.A.’s interference in this process set us back and almost killed the case. It was a very acrimonious relationship."[6]
    Wayne LaPierre, the NRA's chief executive officer, confirmed the NRA's misgivings. "There was a real dispute on our side among the constitutional scholars about whether there was a majority of justices on the Supreme Court who would support the Constitution as written," Mr. LaPierre said. Both Levy and LaPierre said the NRA and Mr. Levy's team were now on good terms.[6]
    Elaine McArdle wrote in the Harvard Law Bulletin: "If Parker is the long-awaited "clean" case, one reason may be that proponents of the individual-rights view of the Second Amendment—including the National Rifle Association, which filed an amicus brief in the case—have learned from earlier defeats, and crafted strategies to maximize the chances of Supreme Court review." The NRA did eventually support the litigation by filing an amicus brief with the Court arguing that the plaintiffs in Parker had standing to sue and that the D.C. ban was unconstitutional under the Second Amendment.[55]
    Chris Cox, executive director of the NRA's Institute for Legislative Action, had indicated support of federal legislation which would repeal the D.C. gun ban. Opponents of the legislation argued that this would have rendered the Parker case moot, and would have effectively eliminated the possibility that the case would be heard by the Supreme Court.[56]

District of Columbia v. Heller - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Top Bottom