• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hps

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    I dont remember much stuff being for sale. I do remember it being a great time with people with the same interest as mine. WELL WORTH IT!!

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Pffft. Lake IPA at Two Deep or Confessional IPA at St. Joseph or Hot for Teacher IPA at Fountain Square.

Maybe we do an INGO meet? The menu at St. Joseph is top notch! Get some mussels or the bison loaf and a Confessional IPA?

Or, I bring down Buck Creek Pizzas from Dayton and a mess of Zombie Dust.:D
    Ah yes, the IPA snob. If it makes me go BLEEEHHHCK I don't drink it. It's kind of a policy of mine.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    I dont remember much stuff being for sale. I do remember it being a great time with people with the same interest as mine. WELL WORTH IT!!

The Dallas NRA had a ton of stuff for sale, just not guns. Optics, brackets for hanging guns, safes, knifes, concealed carry vests and purses, hunting trips to Argentina and Texas, Kerstner boxes, clothing, sights, lasers, training (inert) guns, laser training guns, …

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Pffft. Lake IPA at Two Deep or Confessional IPA at St. Joseph or Hot for Teacher IPA at Fountain Square.

Maybe we do an INGO meet? The menu at St. Joseph is top notch! Get some mussels or the bison loaf and a Confessional IPA?

Or, I bring down Buck Creek Pizzas from Dayton and a mess of Zombie Dust.:D
    I agree, and st Joseph's is one of my favorite food spots. Great food and a modern menu. I recomend the sausage sampler. I go to the meat market where the sausage is handmade to buy it direct also.
    Just go to st Joseph's for the atmosphere, you'll see what I mean.

Dont drive past it or you have to go the long way because of one ways to get back around to park

STFU

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Sep 30, 2015
    Hamilton County
    I agree, and st Joseph's is one of my favorite food spots. Great food and a modern menu. I recommend the sausage sampler. I go to the meat market where the sausage is handmade to buy it direct also.
    Just go to st Joseph's for the atmosphere, you'll see what I mean.

Saint Joseph's is an excellent venue with European style beers and very good food (as others have mentioned). Try the brussel sprout leaves!

Having lived in Germany and Belgium, my preference is for the heavier Belgian style brews. You will not go wrong with the Benevolent Belgian Blonde at Saint Joes!
    (Honorable mentions would go to the following: Two and Two Belgian Quad, Descendat Belgian Dubbel, and the Nun Bigger Imperial Stout.)

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Just contacted by federal today. Be advised that Indiana State Rifle and Pistol Association will have Booth #1 right next to registration.

We will not be across from the cafeteria as scheduled earlier. Booth #1, front and center. Much, much better than our location in 2014.

I have duty Friday, 3PM to 6PM. Hope to see you then!

obijohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Terre Haute
    Just contacted by federal today. Be advised that Indiana State Rifle and Pistol Association will have Booth #1 right next to registration.

We will not be across from the cafeteria as scheduled earlier. Booth #1, front and center. Much, much better than our location in 2014.

I have duty Friday, 3PM to 6PM. Hope to see you then!

Nice, I'll try to bring my sons around to meet you. Not likely to have the rhino with us.

Top Bottom