• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hueycrew

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2010
    Cabot
    Its that time again. Steel plates at NPCCC. Its a great first match. Rimfire and center fire pistol for this match. If you plan to shoot from the holster you must have an appropriate holster and know how to safely draw and reholster. New inexperierenced shooters can start from the low ready in most cases. Extra magazines help too. Rimfire can be from the holster or low ready.

Match fee $10.00

Match Announcement:

The Steel Challenge happens on Saturday May 12, 2012….

Set up is at 7:00 am & Match starts at 9:00 am. If you can help with set-up we sure would appreciate it.

This match will host the Hot Diggity Dawg Gourmet Hot Dog Wagon owned and operated by Kim & Mike Morganelli. They have a great lunch menu and will be back if we show our support. So bring some extra change for a great lunch while shooting.

We will be hosting The Steel Challenge at NPCCC from April through November on the 2nd Saturday of each month. Each match will range from 80 to 140 rounds if you don’t miss. So bring plenty of ammo! You will also need a safe holster and a minimum of 4 magazines. More mags would be great…

The Steel Challenge will allow you to shoot 2 guns. 1 Center fire Pistol & 1 .22 Rim fire Pistol. This is the only combination allowed. $10 per gun.

Expect something different each month.

As always with all NPCCC matches we are a Cold Range…No gun handling allowed except in the safe area. (No Ammo allowed in this area) No firearms are to be loaded until directed to by the Range Officer. If you do arrive with a loaded gun proceed to the unloading area and unload your gun.

The Range Master/Range Director for the Steel Challenge is Bud Scott and Bill Kucek. Please feel free to contact either person with any questions or concerns.

Keep your Powder Dry and let's have a Safe Fun Year. See you there!!

the only Qualk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 29, 2011
    Valpo
    Very sweet eventually I want to check one of these out. Di you have any pictures from previous events or something? Just would like to see.
    Thanks

cyprant

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    North Georgia
    Free to watch, but Steel is great for people who are new to shooting... bring your gun and ammo... you will regret leaving them at home... there is plenty of time to watch if you ask to be put last in the line up. Let them know you are new at the shooters meeting and they will teach you what you need to know... its very laid back at npccc

Capt. Jeff

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    Free to watch, but Steel is great for people who are new to shooting... bring your gun and ammo... you will regret leaving them at home... there is plenty of time to watch if you ask to be put last in the line up. Let them know you are new at the shooters meeting and they will teach you what you need to know... its very laid back at npccc

thanks! i am going to be getting a S&W 22a soon, so i will be joining the competition soon. but for now i just want to check out the facility, and maybe talk to a member about joining the club.
    thanks for the info! see you there!

Capt. Jeff

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    i had a great time! i learned alot while i was there, and talked to some nice people too. i didnt stay till the end, but was really happy with the range and the people. i am looking forward to joining in on the fun next time!

thanks!

Top Bottom