Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Marion County
    Repeal ALL gun laws.

Then tell the anti-s that we'll get rid of just half, as a compromise.,
    When they say no, accuse them of not wanting to compromise, and against "common sense" rollbacks.

I know
    I know
    I'm just saying.
    I know it's not gonna happen
    Better game plan than ask for something reasonable and when they complain and vetch, we give it all away.

binkerton

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    Using the government to force a third party to accommodate your desire to have a firearm on their property is no better than that person using the government to prevent you from having one on your property.
    Can employers who mandate no firearms be sued into oblivion when someone does go postal on site? If no, then that would be a good one. Dont force us into being soft targets and we wont take you to the cleaners if something bad happens.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Can employers who mandate no firearms be sued into oblivion when someone does go postal on site? If no, then that would be a good one. Dont force us into being soft targets and we wont take you to the cleaners if something bad happens.

Concealed means concealed.

We don't need the govt dictating to business anymore than to us.

If anything needs gov't mandated, it's tort reform. The lawyers and their liability suits are THE reason most companies are forced to implement no weapons policy.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    fair enough. That is a really good point. Bill of rights is citizens rights against government, etc.

That leads me to ... Wonder if the state legislature could set policy for its state employees and also contractors to allow carrying?
    With respect, I can’t agree with this and would not even if I was a state employee or contractor. The rules need to be the same for *everyone*.

<cue video of Lee Paige, the “only one in this room professional enough, that (he knew) of…..” *BANG* >

Jlong51454

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2022
    Indainapolis
    I second what MRockwell stated, on mandatory firearms training in schools. The exploding heads would be the cherry on top. I would also like to see it as law that medical professionals couldn't ask if there are firearms in the home.

Top Bottom