• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Viper1973

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    Always been fascinated with handguns and have finally taken my hobby to an new level. Just completed my Glock certification last week.

So, if anyone needs Glock help and you're in Southeastern Indiana let me know.

I'd highly recommend the Glock armorers class to anyone who's elegible to take it. It was probably the most informative class I've taken in years and was extremely thorough. It's not cheap, but it was money well spent.

Shift Zombie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 3, 2011
    Would you mind posting a link with the details. I would enjoy learning about it. Also, I have a question about rear sights. It seems the previous owner of my G19 had nights sights installed improperly as they are now shifting left and right several milimeters. Is there any easy way to fix this? Or would I have to purchase a new rear sight?

RBrianHarless

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2011
    Kokomo
    Congrat's. I need to take the class again myself. Want to take the Advanced Armorer next time. Also looking into the Instructor Course.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I went through the advanced armorer's course last month. I'd recommend it as well, they do a great job getting you bench time to diagnose problems.

Vince49

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 13, 2010
    Indy urban west.
    Going to the advanced also.

For you folks that have certified/re-certified recently who is the instructor here in the Midwest now? I know that Joel took another position with the company and is probably sunning himself on a beach in the Caribbean as I write this. :D

Dogman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Hamilton County
    Congrats, take advantage of buying parts from Glock directly. Just don't be in a big hurry to get the parts, I've ordered several times from them and it's taken 3-4 weeks.

Viper1973

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    For you folks that have certified/re-certified recently who is the instructor here in the Midwest now? I know that Joel took another position with the company and is probably sunning himself on a beach in the Caribbean as I write this. :D

Lynn Freshly is the current instructor and he is fantastic.

Top Bottom