• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

sicegcivic

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Testing waters on this upper. I have had this upper out on two separate occasions and have between 50-60 rounds of various ammo (sub/supersonic) through it with no issues. It is something that rarely makes it out of the safe to see any use. I have tried multiple times to "love" .300blk and I always move back to other calibers. I do not need to sell, but please make reasonable offers if interested. Some other things have my interest, therefore I am willing to let this go to fund something that will get some use. Now for some details:

Noveske Gen III Upper receiver (chainsaw)
    Noveske NSR-9.15" keymod
    Noveske 10.5" .300blk BBL
    SilencerCo ASR Brake
    BCG/CH NOT INCLUDED

Similar upper in link below +/- some options @ > $1400!!
    10.5" Gen III Upper | NOVESKE

SOLD

This upper was assembled by myself, with care, proper technique, and tools. I degreased then used Aeroshell 33MS on the barrel nut/upper receiver. I used the proper NSR barrel nut wrench, and proper torque sequence and values. The included anti-rotation pin for the NSR rail was also properly installed as well as the gas block pin. If there are any other questions feel free to PM me here. I would like to keep this a FTF/cash transaction somewhere on the west side of Indy. Please PM me with questions or offers and I will respond in the order received. Now for the Pictures:

BF67523D-6F4B-405F-8E79-06043A1A6A9A.jpg

763D9BE7-73AE-4B9B-A394-3BB83256DA58.jpg

6DB7B360-8514-482F-97C4-5A81DD580AD4.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom