Not looking peaceful on the (middle) eastern front!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    It looks like the 'peace' Jimmy Carter patted himself on the back for brokering largely by extorting, coercing, and bribing Israel into what was basically a bad deal is falling apart.

Egypt

HavokCycle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Zionsville
    quite frankly i've wondered why Israel has gone dark. I fully expected them to unleash hell after the election turned unfavorable for them.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Funny thing happened to the Egyptian airforce just before they attacked Israel, their planes started blowing up. Israel used advanced information to know the attack was coming and launched a preemptive. That 6 day war didn't turn out the way Egypt had planned.

If obama-messiah goes ahead and gives Egypt the F16s as promised, I wonder how long they will remain flyable?

Last I heard, our govt was reconsidering. Hard to believe they could actually do something smart for a change.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Funny thing happened to the Egyptian airforce just before they attacked Israel, their planes started blowing up. Israel used advanced information to know the attack was coming and launched a preemptive. That 6 day war didn't turn out the way Egypt had planned.

If obama-messiah goes ahead and gives Egypt the F16s as promised, I wonder how long they will remain flyable?

Last I heard, our govt was reconsidering. Hard to believe they could actually do something smart for a change.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day!

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Even a broken clock is right twice a day!

Sure about that? :)::):):

24h_clock_v2.png

Plinker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Is this the same Morsi that is Time Magazine's Person of the Year? They made him out to be so secular and not easily influenced by the religious radicals in Egypt...

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Is this the same Morsi that is Time Magazine's Person of the Year? They made him out to be so secular and not easily influenced by the religious radicals in Egypt...

I would point out that Time's Man/Person of the Year list includes some decent people, but more important has within the list a veritable who's who of enemies of humanity for several generations. It seems that there isn't a murderous dictator of any notoriety that they didn't like.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    I would point out that Time's Man/Person of the Year list includes some decent people, but more important has within the list a veritable who's who of enemies of humanity for several generations. It seems that there isn't a murderous dictator of any notoriety that they didn't like.

True. Look who made the cover this year!

time-person-of-the-year-barack-obama__oPt.jpg

I apologize if anyone needs eye bleach after seeing that pic, I really do

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Give the Israelis a chunk of southern Arizona the size of Israel. Let the Arabs have the Middle East in total. As a plus, Arizona's illegal immigration problems would be over.

WWalker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 19, 2012

Yeah I think even Hitler made it

Osobuco

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Sep 4, 2010
    Give the Israelis a chunk of southern Arizona the size of Israel. Let the Arabs have the Middle East in total. As a plus, Arizona's illegal immigration problems would be over.

Arizona? Why would they want to live in that landlocked place. Give them California instead and ship all the kookyfornians to isreal and let them deal with the arabs.:D

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

It sounds like an interesting thought, but they would have no interest in relocating, and I would not blame them. Another thing to consider is that if Israel were surrendered, the next places on the list would be Spain and Eastern Europe up to Vienna, Austria, where the Islamic invasion was turned back. According to Islamic principle, whenever they take a piece of land, no matter how briefly, it is rightfully theirs forever--exactly what they wish to deny Israel in spite of that being the Jews' historic home.

People who consider world conquest their religious duty and feel an even stronger duty to 'reclaim' anyplace they have ever overrun are extremely dangerous and there is no place on the plant safe from them if they are in a position of sufficient strength to act.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom