Not open for further replies.

clt46910

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Akron Indiana
    Since you closed another thread before I could answer, I am told I can not send a message. So I am not able to do that.

I do not use the extras, I supported the site because I liked it. You have now lost a site supporter, I been one for at least a couple years now.

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    I'm in the same boat...as a site supporter I accumulated more than 50 messages, so I am over my limit and am currently blocked, but here is the text I composed, per instructions, to Scutter01 :)

Per the tread instructions I read today, I wanted to let you know that I initially paid for supporter status at the 1500 that occurred right after my join date of May 2010 (I think it was a June show), and reupped again at the 1500 at the show that took place before the one this year in June (because I knew I wouldn't be at the June one), so my supporter status ought to be good until next June. To make it easy for me to remember, I'd be fine with you setting it to my anniversary month so I would always know its due in May...

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    It said I was 100% full and I can not send a message. Something about 157 messages and I am only allowed 50

Until your site supporter status gets updated, non supporters are limited to a lower number of PM's.

Dump some of them to get under the 50 and you should be able to send no problem.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Ok I got ya. Your site supporter status expired and now you have more messages stored than your allotted limit. This is because site supporters get extra PM space. You will need to delete some messages to get below the 50 message limit in order to send or receive new messages. I archive all PMd in text form on my hard drive. In your PM screen there is an option to download all messages. It is located at the bottom of your inbox. I suggest downloading them as txt and then deleting them from your inbox to make room in your box.

clt46910

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Akron Indiana
    Ok I got ya. Your site supporter status expired and now you have more messages stored than your allotted limit. This is because site supporters get extra PM space. You will need to delete some messages to get below the 50 message limit in order to send or receive new messages. I archive all PMd in text form on my hard drive. In your PM screen there is an option to download all messages. It is located at the bottom of your inbox. I suggest downloading them as txt and then deleting them from your inbox to make room in your box.

My site supporter status did not expire, it was dropped for some reason.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Ok I see. Site supporter statuses were set to expire on November 30 as a default if the user didn't send a PM to scutter letting him know when the last payment was made. I apologize for the inconvenience, this seems to be one of the growing pains of moving to the automated system. I will attempt to get this sorted out for you if you could please let me know the date you last sent a supporter payment.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom