Northwest Indiana Gun Owners # 25 good morning all.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Sprinkle at work. Downpour on way home. Sprinkle at home. Maybe a 1/4 mile stretch where got some decent rain

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Just enough sprinkles to make me go inside. Wasn't a bad thing. I came in and checked my phone and a buddy asked if I'd be interested in a S&W M&P 2.0 in 10mm. Price was right. He's coming by within the hour
    Wow. I never get calls like that i guess I’d have to have buddies also for this situation to happen.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Just enough sprinkles to make me go inside. Wasn't a bad thing. I came in and checked my phone and a buddy asked if I'd be interested in a S&W M&P 2.0 in 10mm. Price was right. He's coming by within the hour
    Shot my buddy's S&W 2.0 10mm with a red dot this weekend. I was surprised what a flat shooter it was.
    My only knock was that trigger. Lousey feel getting it to the wall, but once at the wall, solid. He said he was going to replace it. I agreed.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Wow. I never get calls like that i guess I’d have to have buddies also for this situation to happen.
    Shot my buddy's S&W 2.0 10mm with a red dot this weekend. I was surprised what a flat shooter it was.
    My only knock was that trigger. Lousey feel getting it to the wall, but once at the wall, solid. He said he was going to replace it. I agreed.
    And....it's mine

20230531_201136.jpg

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Yep, same setup. Serrations are very good. That trigger is hot garbage. Fire up the Google and replace it, then seed me the deets to relay.
    Trigger is a little gritty but it's a clean break. I'm sure I will upgrade it at some point, but definitely wasn't a deal breaker

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom