Northwest Indiana Gun Owners # 25 good morning all.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    That sucks Snap. That is never an easy thing.
    And you second-guess yourself a million times. But it is time. She is blind, deaf, and incontinent, and she has a bad heart murmur and coughs all the time. It's probably past time, but it just takes time to see it objectively sometimes.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Good morning everyone! I just stumbled across this site. I’m from Hammond by the way. I’m looking forward to connecting with you all!
    Welcome. Keep an eye out here. From time to time we set up meet n eats or meet, eat, and shoots. Just had one in Winamac this past weekend

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    And you second-guess yourself a million times. But it is time. She is blind, deaf, and incontinent, and she has a bad heart murmur and coughs all the time. It's probably past time, but it just takes time to see it objectively sometimes.
    Yeah. I had to do that last year with Molly. It was hard to not feel like I was giving up on her, while also feeling guilty for maybe causing her to suffer needlessly. I don't think I have ever cried as hard as I did that day, but it was best for her.

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    never an easy decision but it sounds like the right one. In over 45 years of pet ownership I have had to make that call an awful lot, some were easier than others but I learned not to second guess myself. You will know when it is time.

Max Volume

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    da region Highland
    It sucks having to put a pet down. I had to do it to the twins one year apart. Chub in front needed insulin for two years and
    Sweetie in back had a colon not working. I selfishly kept her going four months longer than I should have but she seemed to enjoy being my constant companion those four months. Comes a time when you just know it's the right thing to do.

15.JPG

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom