• ...and so much more!
  • caverjamie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    Dubois Co.
    SOLD, thanks!

This is a Norinco SKS with fixed 10rd magazine and includes bayonet. Serial numbers of the various parts do not match - I do not know the entire history as I bought it used, so I don't know the total round count either. Barrel looks ok to me, and in the approx. 15 years I have owned it I would guess maybe 800-1000 rounds through it. I didn't shoot it all that often, but now it never gets out for exercise, so I figured might as well sell it. You can check out the photos - I think it looks nice but not pristine - the bluing is worn is several places which you can kind of see in the photos. Includes the gun soft case in the photos. The only issue I noticed is that the rear site notch appears to have been filed very slightly. I'm assuming the front site post must have not been centered, and the filing was done to align the front and rear. I took a close up but as I said, it is very slight so it may not be visible.

I don't have any other 7.62x39 guns, so I'm including my stock of ammo. This is 800 rounds of Wolf steel cased copper jacket 122 grain hollowpoint with a plastic ammo case as pictured.

Price is $400 for everything described. Cash or money order I guess. Message me with any other questions.

Jamie

ammo_zps364fab4a.jpg
    sks_3_zpsd0d259f4.jpg
    sks_2_zps1d03eb7d.jpg
    sks_4_zps92de9773.jpg
    sks_1_zps5d1b7a3f.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom