IUKalash429

Bullet Hose
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Apr 6, 2019
    Rum Ham
    (SOLD) Norinco NHM-91 AK - Chinese RPK "Clone"

SOLD

Up for grabs is a Chinese NHM-91, a long-barreled imitation of the RPK light machine gun from Norinco. These were imported between 1991 and 1994 and featured some GHWB prohibitions, including thumbhole stock/grip configurations, welded thread protectors/muzzle nuts, and a lacking bayonet lug. In 1994, Clinton banned Chinese imports outright.

The NHM-91 has a thicker 1.5mm receiver, a longer (20"), heavier chrome-lined barrel, and an adjustable steel bipod.

I purchased this as part of a three-gun lot and have never shot the thing. Metal is good but shows typical safe and handling scratches - these Chinese finishes scratch if you look at them funny. Rivets, internals, and bore all look great. Happy to provide any additional photos and will do my best to answer questions - PM me. Reason I'm selling is because I have another NHM-91 and can attest to the crisp, clean trigger pull Chinese AK variants are known for.

$900. Includes a surplus combloc steel mag, a PMAG, and a NOS Chinese five-rounder. For INGO members, I'll throw in a Chinese Type 81 chest rig and a box of Norinco 7.62x39 ammo if you buy the gun for the asking price. I also have additional Chinese ammo and mags (more five-rounders and some 30-round flatbacks) I could add to the lot for an additional price - PM me if you're interested.

Really
    want to sell this thing but will entertain trades of factory import AKs, reputable AK builds on import kits, import AK parts kits, combloc optics, import AK mags and ammo in 5.45 or 7.62x39 - in that order. Can add some cash on my end if you have something extra special, even though that's the antithesis of "for sale." Yes, I'm a glutton for punishment.

FTF in/around north Indy, but I will gladly ship on your dime.

Thanks for looking :)

Z9T5RE6l.jpg

TLo9rCZl.jpg

Fw1dLYYl.jpg

TOp6aCtl.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom