• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SigSense

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Louisville, KY
    She skirted the question like a any good Dem/Lib would do! Of course YOU don't have a right to protect yourself....that's the domain of Democrats.

L-W-R-C

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Willow Branch
    if people no longer have the right to bear arms in the future im burrying mine so they cant find them.but they can have my pellet gun.

John Galt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 18, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    "I, (NAME), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

I took this oath many years ago and it still applies. The primary responsibility is to the defense of the Constitution, period.

God Bless America and the troops!

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    if people no longer have the right to bear arms in the future im burrying mine so they cant find them.but they can have my pellet gun.

A buried gun is no more useful than a confiscated gun. Either way, you have allowed tyranny to disarm you and turn you into a subject.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    You only bury your arms until they come to confiscate your weapons. Let them take your pellet gun, after the leave, you then re-arm. Make sure to keep a stockpile always buried.

INGunGuy

agreed. That's why I said I'd hide mine in the straw. After they leave only getting my pellet guns. I could go out and get them easier than if I buried them.

dburkhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    You sure you wanna tango with this strong, wise latina?

Have you ever known anybody who called themselves wise who actually was wise? In my experience, one of the first hallmarks of wisdom is realizing how much one doesn't know.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    "I, (NAME), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

I took this oath many years ago and it still applies. The primary responsibility is to the defense of the Constitution, period.

God Bless America and the troops!
    What he said! :patriot:

Top Bottom