No one claimed the item lost by my gate!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    :lmfao: I always thought Muno looked far too much like something that should NOT be on a childrens' show.

Seriously though there are a lot of uses for this item that no one claimed. A dog toy, a meat tenderizer, if it's not flexible you could use it as a rolling pin. Someone else mentioned using it as a door knocker. You could use it as a piece of abstract art. You could even hang it off the bumper of a truck as an alternative to those ridiculous truck nuts. Use your imagination. The possibilities are endless.

Someone I may or may not know used the door knocker thing to get 3 large pizzas for $3. The delivery driver was completely baffled/scared when he was met eye to eye with a big rubbery object suction cupped to the door.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    For those that don't know what it is, I will give you a couple of hints.

1- its made of latex
    2-it resembles Schnitsengruben
    3- may or may not exude a fishy odor.

Whatever it is, it sounds like it may contain a very high bacteria content and should not be touched and only handled by those skilled in the removal of bio-hazardous waste.

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    I work for an airline, maintenance planning and I swear all our hangar monkeys are 13 year old boys with driver's licenses. Some of the comments here sound exactly like what they have said when we have discovered "strange" items accidently left on planes... we have had fun trying to out do each other's comments and creative ways to stage un-mentionable items.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I work for an airline, maintenance planning and I swear all our hangar monkeys are 13 year old boys with driver's licenses. Some of the comments here sound exactly like what they have said when we have discovered "strange" items accidently left on planes... we have had fun trying to out do each other's comments and creative ways to stage un-mentionable items.

People leave those on planes??? What the hell are they doing with them on a plane?! I mean, I know what they are actually doing but seriously, WHY would anyone do that? And how would you forget that you left it there???

jkfletcher

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 12, 2011
    A geographical oddity
    attach it to a hat so you can be a unicorn.

find a vehicle that is sporting trucknutz and stick it in the hitch reciever.

buy a pair of flip-flops and give both unnamed item and the flip-flops as a gift. If the gift recipient does not like the flip-flops, they can then go f themself.

fire unnamed item out of a potato gun

cover unnamed item in bird seed and hang it from a tree

replace your enemy's bike seat

red46239

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2012
    SE Indy
    I say attach it to your rifle as a bayonet. Take it to the gun range and start shooting away. Straight face is a must. Video/photograph bystander reaction.

Top Bottom