• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • USA#1

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    In the forest
    Ordered food for me and my wife and daughter. As I went out to the car to grab my phone, I noticed a sign at the register that said no guns or weapons allowed. I will CC and carry on. :draw:

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    I'd ask for the manager on the way out and let him know that you will not be able to come back with that sign there. It's a shame you are giving them money today, but you are already into the meal with your family. Do you need any no guns = no money cards? I frequent Dennys, but not that particular one and would be quite put out if I saw that sign at one that I went to regularly.

USA#1

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    In the forest
    Today is the first time I have been to this location. I don't have any cards on me, but I will let them know it will be the last.

Drail

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Bloomington
    Denny's used to do a pretty good breakfast but the last time I ate at one everyone in our party got food poisoning (including my Mother-in-law). Never again.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    There was one at the Bedford store when the first opened (I was told). But the first time I went there, it was gone.

Denny's used to do a pretty good breakfast but the last time I ate at one everyone in our party got food poisoning (including my Mother-in-law). Never again.

We'd always enjoyed the meals we'd had at the one in Bedford. But the last time we went, it was like they were out of everything and there were a couple of other oddities we saw. We haven't been back. And yes, we complained to the management.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    No Weapons allowed.......Denny's at I-70 & Post Rd ?!? WTF, that's like walking in the African bush full of Lions, Hyena's, and Bull Elephants, after swimming Hippo and Crock infested waters, full of (transplanted just for you) Piranha's, and Barracuda's.

I mean 70 and Post, come on I am not that hungry for a Grand Slam when my life's at risk.

USA#1 I like you, will just CC and FOGGEDDABOUTIT !

kramer5702

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 16, 2015
    Modoc
    Definitely, guns would be some kind of "weapon of mass destruction", my firearm is for defensive use and isn't categorized under mass destruction.

LP1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Friday Town
    Until now, I've avoided stopping in that neighborhood. It's about time someone took action to improve things. Now that I know there won't be any weapons in there, I think I'll go there for breakfast. Or even better, a midnight snack.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Never had an issue in that area. Worked at 21st/Franklin summers, during college, and believe it or not, I was never robbed either. Lol.

Hammertime

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2015
    Mccordsville
    I'd ask for the manager on the way out and let him know that you will not be able to come back with that sign there. It's a shame you are giving them money today, but you are already into the meal with your family. Do you need any no guns = no money cards? I frequent Dennys, but not that particular one and would be quite put out if I saw that sign at one that I went to regularly.

What are these No Guns = No Money cards you speak of?

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    I have oc'd in there multiple times..... in the past ..... I was in Uniform, and wearing a duty belt .....

They actually hid that sign, when I was there...... don't know if is was a coincidence or not .....

Bung

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 11, 2012
    Anderson
    I eat at the one in Daleville nearly every week, my son likes the place. We've been going there for at least two years and just this summer they moved the sign from behind the counter to the front door. So far, they haven't asked me to leave and they knew I was armed long before they moved the sign. I even had a Daleville police officer see me coming out and mentioned that they had a no gun sign. He was polite and never asked for my LTCH. I told him I've been eating there for years and they never stopped me. We ended up talking about how more people should carry (he initiated by saying he wished more people would carry) so that he wouldn't have to draw so many chalk lines.

I guess what I'm getting at is it probably something they did to reduce or satisfy their insurance company and it is up too the descresion of the manager to ask you to leave or not.

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    I carry a few cards in my wallet, and I have some more in my truck. The one time I needed one, I didn't have any! That prompted me to get some. Get 'em now, guys. You never know when you'll need one.

TB1999

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    It seems that I'd Dennys was serious about no guns, the sign would be posted on the door where you can see it when you arrive, not posted on the register where you see it on your way out?

Top Bottom