• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    Lars, is that your handiwork? If so, I've got a couple suggestions for ya.
    Mine, at way beyond tired. I actually have an image with a drawing of the serbu I did, but I need to make it bigger before we can use it. But it will be coming soon! :D

serbu_2.gif

Ideas are always appreciated, though! Fire away! :D

Last edited:

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    FYI. There is likely to be a Gen2 NFA Day shirt coming soon.... so you may want to hold off ordering this one for the time being. ;)

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    1) The misspelling of "Tangos" (not "Tangoes") should be fixed on all items.
    Thanks.. I couldn't decide... I asked my fellow moderators, but none of them responded. I was having a Dan Quayle moment.
    2) I can get you the high-res version of my Bigcraig "WIN" graphic if you want to use that on the back of the shirt or something.
    I considered that, but we'd need BigCraig's permission to use his likeness on a t-shirt. ;) I'm not crazy about using actual people's photos for things like this, and I really suck at drawing people, but if Craig (or anyone else whose photo might be used) doesn't mind, I'll happily throw it up there.

Cafe Press recommends high-quality PNGs over JPGs, and 10"x10" is a good minimum size for just about everything. It's new to me designing for print rather than web. I'm used to making everything as small as possible but still look good. :):

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Alright. If BC gets to be on the shirt, I want to be on the thong. But (and this is important!) I get to pick who's allowed to wear it.

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    Ok, I've made a special section just for the NFA items:

INGO NFA Day 2008 : INGunOwners.Com : CafePress.com

You'll be happy to know that our own BigCraig has been featured on several key items:
    INGO NFA Day - WIN - Classic Thong > INGO NFA Day 2008 > INGunOwners.Com | CafePress

(Thanks to BigCraig for letting us use his likeness, and thanks to Shooter521 for the awesome design!)

There have been quite a few items added to the main shop as well. Still to come: yard signs and banners!! Check out the main shop at: INGunOwners.Com : CafePress.com

Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    Ok, I've made a special section just for the NFA items:

INGO NFA Day 2008 : INGunOwners.Com : CafePress.com

You'll be happy to know that our own BigCraig has been featured on several key items:
    INGO NFA Day - WIN - Classic Thong > INGO NFA Day 2008 > INGunOwners.Com | CafePress

(Thanks to BigCraig for letting us use his likeness, and thanks to Shooter521 for the awesome design!)

There have been quite a few items added to the main shop as well. Still to come: yard signs and banners!! Check out the main shop at: INGunOwners.Com : CafePress.com

Awesome job Pami!!!!!:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

bigcraig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indy
    I lol'd.

I always knew I would be famous, or is it infamous.

Great work Pami, your use of Marks design is awesome.

I need to make a bulk order for my nieces and nephews, you know, so they can wear them to school.

Top Bottom