• Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    it is always in the last place you look :):
    Ok, so I didn't mean it that way. :):

It wasn't in the last place we looked, but in the last placed anyone would think to look. Fuel pump is mid truck, the ground is back by the tail lights. The only reason I can think of is that you have to remove that ground when you remove the bed, which would force you to remove the pump's ground when you remove the bed to replace the pump.

Paul

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Brownsburg
    I dont know which i want to do...I can either

Build another AR-15 that is SBR

or

Get another barrel, threaded barrel for my 226 and get a suppressor for it

hmmmm the choices

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    Ok, so I didn't mean it that way. :):

It wasn't in the last place we looked, but in the last placed anyone would think to look. Fuel pump is mid truck, the ground is back by the tail lights. The only reason I can think of is that you have to remove that ground when you remove the bed, which would force you to remove the pump's ground when you remove the bed to replace the pump.

You aren't thinking like a mechanic. The reason the ground is back there is so that it can be as far away from the battery as possible, to be as sure to fail as possible and require you to pay someone to fix it. :)

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    You aren't thinking like a mechanic. The reason the ground is back there is so that it can be as far away from the battery as possible, to be as sure to fail as possible and require you to pay someone to fix it. :)

Actually, that is the design engineer. Mechanics and Techs are not allowed at those meetings because they actually have to fix what others design.

If it were otherwise cars & computers would be larger and all components would be accessible by hatches with side out components. They would also be marked with useful data.

But they would never sell...

Top Bottom