• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Bowmanza2002

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2012
    I have a few friends at work that talk about this site so I thought I'd join and see what it can offer. I'm not a huge gun enthusiast and could be one of the least knowledgeable people on here but I can't wait to learn more. My wife and I are interested in acquiring a few pieces for home protection and possible sport/hunting/hobby interests. I look forward to learning more and being able to make good informed decisions when purchasing items we want. If anyone has any suggestions or comments we are always interested in finding out about guns, ammo, or anything else that the gun owner community has found helpful or interesting.

Right now we live in marion county just outside of Wanamaker. We are looking to move soon though whenever we can find the right property for the right conditions. Both of us have had divorces and our credit is bad so its difficult. We will make sure to give updates as they come along. If anyone has a suggestion for a nice rural area with a good school community for our 11yo we will certainly listen.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom