• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • williamrights

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    So I hear they are planning a mass civil disobedience there by not registering their assault weapons. I will wait to see what happens in 2014. However I was reading a piece on this the other day and they say if you do not report lost or stolen ammo you would be a criminal. The example basically said if you go hunting and drop a slug round and cannot find it you have to report it as lost or you are a criminal. So here is what I propose for them. Wear a pair of pants (the same pair) for 30 days straight. Cut a small hole in the pocket. Everyday get up and put 1 22LR round in there by the end of the day if it is missing call the cops to file a report of missing ammunition. Can you imagine if they were inundated with reports, how long would it be before they got the point. How long would a report take. I mean I live in Fort Wayne how many cops are there here what would happen if everyday 5,000 people called in missing ammo.

Hurley

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    Georgetown, IN
    Confused

So here is what I propose for them. Wear a pair of pants (the same pair) for 30 days straight. Cut a small hole in the pocket.

You completely lost me. Why should they wear the same pair of pants for 30 day? Is it so that they smell like :poop: when LE comes to take the report?

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Mishawaka
    besides nit-picking the OP's pants detail, I get the jist of what he's proposing.

Basically, inundate the cops with reports of lost ammunition to the point they're pulling their hair out trying to scoop it all up.. and doing this to **** them off.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Rules for Radicals #4: Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules. If the rule is that every letter gets a reply, send 30,000 letters. You can kill them with this because no one can possibly obey all of their own rules.

williamrights

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    The same pair was so you did not have to ruin them all. You cannot just say you lost it or else they can charge you with perjury. You need to legitamatley need to lose it. Also I typed that while drinking so it was a little rambling. The point is to inundate them to the point that they are buried.

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    New York

I friend from another forum lives in NYC (Long Island actually) and has included me in his emailings about the new law. There has been a lawsuit filed. There has been an arrest made for possession of high capacity magazines. NYSP is holding meetings at various New York State Rifle & Pistol Club chapters. There is a video of one of these meetings running around in which members declare they will not comply with the new law and ask the State Police what are they going to do about it. (No response by NYSP) There has been a proclamation issued by an association of county clerks protesting the fact that they have had the record keeping dumped on them.

My friend is involved in a large-and-growing letter/email campaign with which they are inundating state legislators. Some of those legislators are backing up now and claiming the legislation was shoved down their throats (right) and they didn't understand the ramifications (probably right).

The battle is truly joined in NY.

Markedup

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    I found this:Articles: New York's 'SAFE' Act: The 'Rape' of the Second Amendment

It tells about the new N.Y. law in a nutshell.

For the smartypants O.P., my fellow Fort Wayne dweller,
    I appreciate your stance on pants.In my 7th decade,I have
    begun to wear a pair of flannel lined jeans. I really really
    like them:keeping them clean,except for dog hair, and free of holes.

A sometime hobby of mine is gentle gaslighting of unknown
    strangers.I have placed empty spent brass cartridges in some
    very unlikely places.So, I get the idea of a trail of .22 crumbs
    all over N.Y. State.

Thanks

Mark

Top Bottom